Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Is it just me, but I am surprised there are not more CT5BW cancellations due to:
1/ stock market downturn
2/ soaring gas prices

I never wish ill on anyone's financial predicament, but I have called from California to Maine to no avail unless there is ridiculous mark-up .. (highest I have heard is 45K)

Is it just me, but I am surprised there are not more CT5BW cancellations due to:
1/ stock market downturn
2/ soaring gas prices

I never wish ill on anyone's financial predicament, but I have called from California to Maine to no avail unless there is ridiculous mark-up .. (highest I have heard is 45K)
That's why the fed is going to have to ramp up rates through the roof.. people are still spending tons of money.

Hopefully we'll see some 5s sitting on lots before too much longer.

I made sure her's went to the car wash lol. I had people honk for thumbs up and comment about how cool it was that we had his and hers....my wife disagrees lol. I had three thumbs up/honks in an hours ride from the dealer. Wife also confirmed she could hear my car from inside hers with the windows up.
Are you sure she was hearing the car and not your cackling laughter of joy?

That's why the fed is going to have to ramp up rates through the roof.. people are still spending tons of money.

Hopefully we'll see some 5s sitting on lots before too much longer.
Cash-rich folks are likely so wrapped up in these cars being 'investments' and production is sufficiently limited I think the best we can hope for is reduced ADM unless we end up in a serious collapse like '08

Back on the delivery topic, 4200! Hopefully that means shipping to the dealer and not shipping from Autoport back to factory :LOL:

Are you sure she was hearing the car and not your cackling laughter of joy?
I straight up got teary when I started the car for an initial test drive of it with her in the passenger seat lol.

My car has.. A piece of dirt under the clear coat, a razor thin gash taken out of the paint near the trunk about half an inch in length, maybe misaligned driver side door as the paint inside the door area is rubbing away, a chip of paint is taken away from an area I've never seen a rock chip before right next to the interior door paint issue, and MyCadillac App keeps yelling at me to service Engine and Transmission System although dealer found nothing wrong.

Par the course from GM but I kind of forget about it when I let loose with my right foot
RE: App yelling at you to Service Engine ..... Have you tried putting your battery on a trickle charger to make sure the battery is topped up? I've read other Forum articles about how a low battery will throw bogus error messages. Just an idea ......

I am a firm believer in oil catch cans . I added one to my 5.7 hemi Challenger and at every oil change I empty about 3 ounces of oil. Has anyone attached a catch can to their BW5 and if so, can you post a photo of where you put it. Here is a photo of all the oil collected by 25k miles.

Attachments

• IMG_20170530_165325364.jpg
    IMG_20170530_165325364.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 52
I am a firm believer in oil catch cans . I added one to my 5.7 hemi Challenger and at every oil change I empty about 3 ounces of oil. Has anyone attached a catch can to their BW5 and if so, can you post a photo of where you put it. Here is a photo of all the oil collected by 25k miles.
Pretty sure @Mirza Grebovic talked about this a while back and the need wasn't there. If I can find it in a search I'll add a link.

Pretty sure @Mirza Grebovic talked about this a while back and the need wasn't there. If I can find it in a search I'll add a link.
Post 10 in this thread:

I tried to explain this to someone on FB once but he just wanted to argue about it. Don’t ask me any questions about it 😂

RE: App yelling at you to Service Engine ..... Have you tried putting your battery on a trickle charger to make sure the battery is topped up? I've read other Forum articles about how a low battery will throw bogus error messages. Just an idea ......
I haven't tried that. I guess I'll use that as a last ditch effort once I call onstar like the service advisor suggested.

On a positive note.. i just saw an electric blue 5BW at Sewell in Houston when I was picking my car up from service. Hopefully the person waiting for it is a forum member because I'd love to get a better look. Had my fam with me so I couldn't geek out about it and spend 10 minutes taking pictures

On a positive note.. i just saw an electric blue 5BW at Sewell in Houston when I was picking my car up from service. Hopefully the person waiting for it is a forum member because I'd love to get a better look. Had my fam with me so I couldn't geek out about it and spend 10 minutes taking pictures
You might want to consider trading them in😳...My fam would understand🤣

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF
Hi Rob,

I fell off the tracker for some reason or another can you please re add me to the tracker BCXHPB
Thanks,
Matt

Hi Rob,

I fell off the tracker for some reason or another can you please re add me to the tracker BCXHPB
Thanks,
Matt

1654713428440.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC