Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
It's 12:55 am here in NY and I'm going to bed. Since I'm retired and every day is Saturday....I will wake up whenever I feel like getting out of bed. Unless my bladder tells me otherwise ! It's supposed to be a crappy , rainy day according to weather reports. I hope that the dealer puts my car in the showroom for pick up. Since it is NY, it will probably be parked outside with a quarter tank of gas. When I last looked , the car only had 6 miles on the odometer. If its really crappy weather, I may actually tell them to keep it inside for another day, with the doors locked. I don't want any customers sitting in my car with a screw driver in their back pocket. I took some NyQuil, I don't even want to dream tonight. The "day" has finally arrived !!
Forecast as of right now shows rain ending across the Island by mid-late morning (even out by you, LOL) with sun by noon. An afternoon pickup should leave you in the clear of any rain. If you get out of there by 3pm, traffic on south shore will at least be bearable. Good luck. Send pics. 😁

My odometer statement had 8 miles on it.

When I picked up my M5 the screen said "375mi" when it lit up as you open the door to get in. I was about to throw a fit until I realized after a few minutes that it was "miles to empty" displayed.

Once I figured that out, the 23mi on the odo wasn't as big of a deal. I still wasn't pleased about either, however...

When I picked up my M5 the screen said "375mi" when it lit up as you open the door to get in. I was about to throw a fit until I realized after a few minutes that it was "miles to empty" displayed.

Once I figured that out, the 23mi on the odo wasn't as big of a deal. I still wasn't pleased about either, however...
BW5 does the same in the bottom right of the dash display.

I did the same with my 4BW. Said 275, but then later saw the 17. MyCadillac app was at 11 when I signed up though

23 miles means the dealer probably did some joy riding.

Same thing with my X3M, had 16 miles on it, but you can see on the odo that when it arrived it had 8 miles on it when you subtract the total mileage from the individual mileage which starts after the dealer does the PDI. So whatever your total mileage subtracted from the individual mileage is your mileage at delivery.

The blackwing came with just 5 miles on it. Honestly any freshly ordered car that has more than 10 miles on it has been taken on some joy rides by the dealer. They technically still own the car until the paperwork is done I guess.

Oh it was definitely a joyride. I knew I had a Ferris Bueller situation on my hands because you know how when you have a passenger in your car and the seatbelt is all twisted up when they get out? That’s how my passenger seatbelt was when I drove it out of the showroom.

Whatever. It’s under warranty, right? I need to make it a point to tell my salesman no joyrides on my next car.

Well, my 6/6 TPW was right! The 6/7 update has me at 3800. I guess it's time to buy some goat crack or goat catnip so I can lure it across a few states. I cannot generate a window sticker yet. How long does that usually take?

My wife's Escalade was built the prior week and was 4300 according to Cadillac chat. It's a race to see who gets their new car first. I could generate. the window sticker for hers. It looks like they built hers without super cruise even though we had optioned it. It's not listed on the window sticker. I know when we ordered in January vs when it was built last week at some point it was just standard on the platinum trim. So I am hoping it comes with it or my wife is not going to be very happy.

Well, my 6/6 TPW was right! The 6/7 update has me at 3800. I guess it's time to buy some goat crack or goat catnip so I can lure it across a few states. I cannot generate a window sticker yet. How long does that usually take?

My wife's Escalade was built the prior week and was 4300 according to Cadillac chat. It's a race to see who gets their new car first. I could generate. the window sticker for hers. It looks like they built hers without super cruise even though we had optioned it. It's not listed on the window sticker. I know when we ordered in January vs when it was built last week at some point it was just standard on the platinum trim. So I am hoping it comes with it or my wife is not going to be very happy.
Here you go.

Houston.......the Eagle has landed ! Reading the other post, I too saw that what I thought was 275 miles driven and it was the miles until empty. Car actually only had 6 miles on it. They made me zip tie a front plate onto the car before I left the lot. 20 minutes later, I took it off. Now I can start trying to figure out how all these buttons and touch screen work.

Attachments

• 20220609_164100.jpg
    20220609_164100.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
Houston.......the Eagle has landed ! Reading the other post, I too saw that what I thought was 275 miles driven and it was the miles until empty. Car actually only had 6 miles on it. They made me zip tie a front plate onto the car before I left the lot. 20 minutes later, I took it off. Now I can start trying to figure out how all these buttons and touch screen work.
Congrats. But more importantly, did you get your Paul Conte cheesecake? 🍰 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!