Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

I wondered what happened...I had just typed a reply and when I posted it said "Thread no longer exists". That explains it!

Anyway, my reply:
@Jerry: Jonnywaffles and I are 4BWs (orders placed 1 day apart for very similar cars), not sure about Racerwannabe. Jonnywaffles was able to get an existing car that Faulkner had coming in switched to his spec, and I am behind him waiting for their next 4BW allocation, I was told 6-8 months. Looking at the registry, Trevose has had two 5BW allocations already, one of the first 250 and another one with a build date of 1/5/22. I believe Jonnywaffles' car is their first 4BW allocation. Again, none of this really has any bearing on when we will get our cars.

Congrats! Forgive my ignorance, but how did you access the virtual assistant? The Chat/Message Us on the Cadillac site is a link back to the Contact Us page.
cadillac.com -> Scroll to bottom of page -> wait 3 seconds -> message us box appears -> click on message us -> type 'hi' -> wait for response -> type "order status" -> wait for response -> paste in your order number.

Out of curiosity, has anyone placed an order with one dealership, but later decided to change their order to a different dealership? On paper, and from the looks of this forum, this Sewel dealership is "The Man" in the business of BW orders and allocations. Are they adding outrageous ADMs as well or keeping it at MSRP?

I think it's a good thing. Restart it fresh. Lot's of the old thread had nothing to do with order tracking.
hahaha just like your comment, and mine here as well lol...but at least you know someone is reading your words and thoughts...

Again and as always Thank you very much for all of the time and effort you put into this for all of us @Rob

I ordered from a dealership that’s not Sewell and I don’t want to jinx it for myself but I placed an order on 10/17/21 which I consider late to the party.

Im currently at 3400….

No CF 1 or 2

There are other dealers getting allocations and with shorter wait lines.

But maybe that’s my luck and now it gets stalled for 2-3 months.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!