Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

keep in mind the sales tax savings of trading it in for one car vs another. in KS that is pushing 9%...

I live in the MO side so I can fill out form 426 when I sell the trade and receive a sales tax refund.

Achievement unlocked.

Attachments

• IMG_4681.jpeg
    IMG_4681.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 76
if you think your service at cable dahmer was bad, don't try one of the audi dealers in town. i specifically told them to let me know when they get the allocation for my rs6 order as i was a bit torn between 2 colors and wanted to know when my window for changes would open and close. fast forward 7 months and i find that a car with the exact spec of my order was showing up on their website as a new car for sale. turns out they got an allocation in january, the car completed build in march, and it arrived in KC in june. the only reason i knew my order was accepted was after it was already in route to the dealer! the salesmen told me he'd be giving me weekly updates but ended up giving me zero the entire time. the only thing cool about VW car tracking is that the porche guys are insane and have figured out how you can track the boat the car is on via GPS at any given time.
I got lucky, my S5 was tracked once car went into production status. However, Audi was sending me so many updates I had to unsubscribe. Since I was also waiting on the BW I told both dealers just call me when the car shows up.

Another CT5V BW delivered! I received the call that an allocation was available 4/8/23. I gave my specs the same day. Built on 5/8/23. Delivered and picked up 5/24/23. I'm not sure how it got delivered so quickly after being built but I'm not complaining. Thanks again for the tracking info you were able to provide Rob!
blazeorange1.jpg

Another CT5V BW delivered! I received the call that an allocation was available 4/8/23. I gave my specs the same day. Built on 5/8/23. Delivered and picked up 5/24/23. I'm not sure how it got delivered so quickly after being built but I'm not complaining. Thanks again for the tracking info you were able to provide Rob!View attachment 19105
I think this has to be a record. Faster than @Tall Steve

Another CT5V BW delivered! I received the call that an allocation was available 4/8/23. I gave my specs the same day. Built on 5/8/23. Delivered and picked up 5/24/23. I'm not sure how it got delivered so quickly after being built but I'm not complaining. Thanks again for the tracking info you were able to provide Rob!View attachment 19105
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

My 5BW was built and delivered in 36 day... Factory started building July 5 2021 and delivered August 9 2021.... 4BW took a little longer.... I had to rethink my dates...

I have the car, finally. It was put into GM's system back in September of last year, at a dealership that didn't have an allocation. I wasn't sure when they'd get one, but I was OK waiting. For a bit. Things happened, folks within GM pulled some strings for me, and a VIP Allocation was granted for my order; produced 5 April. It sat in Lansing for a month until moved to the auto depot. Then sat 3 more weeks until someone got their ass chewed out. It was loaded into a truck and driven to Alexandria, VA Wednesday this past week, skipping the train ride entirely.

Yes, friends in places helped me out with this. And for that I'm eternally grateful. Some snaps:

img_1653-jpg.19138

img_1655-jpeg.19139

IMG_1656.jpeg

IMG_1659.jpeg

And sorry for the Dutch angle on the last one, but: I like Red!

IMG_1660.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1653.jpg
    48.7 MB · Views: 485
  • IMG_1655.jpeg
    IMG_1655.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 470
And that guys is how it's done! Love it!

Maybe, but it shouldn't be. I am, as always, thankful for the engineers I know within GM that help with things like this. But I'm one customer and GM has millions of others. How's that a good business model to whiz in the Wheaties of everyone else like that?

It isn't. One of the aforementioned engineers suggested that I write an email to him outlining my experiences with respect to timing (dates, times, etc) and he'd put it in a few mailboxes internally. I've done so, and didn't hold back. It's unlikely to affect anything positively, but it gets the voice of (one of) the customers directly to people that can make a difference. If they chose to.

Maybe, but it shouldn't be. I am, as always, thankful for the engineers I know within GM that help with things like this. But I'm one customer and GM has millions of others. How's that a good business model to whiz in the Wheaties of everyone else like that?

It isn't. One of the aforementioned engineers suggested that I write an email to him outlining my experiences with respect to timing (dates, times, etc) and he'd put it in a few mailboxes internally. I've done so, and didn't hold back. It's unlikely to affect anything positively, but it gets the voice of (one of) the customers directly to people that can make a difference. If they chose to.
I get what you are saying and I too have received some special treatment but it is what it is.. Its not what you know, its who you know, and like you I'm grateful.

Beautiful! Expecting mine in about 2 weeks, same specs but sky gray interior.

Great looking car. Is that a CF1 and CF2?

D.

Hi all - waiting for my 4BW to be delivered. Dealer is not super helpful but claims it's been built. Can I get a tracking update? Order BVDTT9

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!