Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
This forum and the order tracking has been very useful for me since I placed my order for 5BW. I would like to share my experience so far, maybe it helps someone to make a decision. I tried placing the order back in Sept/October but it wasn't possible, then I tried again in December most dealerships were charging over MSRP then Heritage Cadillac said they wouldn't and I paid a deposit on Jan 8th
On 4/13 it was accepted
4/15 accepted by production
4/18 manufacturing date assigned 6/6
Yesterday it was bumped up to 3800 vin # assigned. Apparently it was assembled as per schedule. As for the delivery, from what I have been reading other members comments, only God knows.

This forum and the order tracking has been very useful for me since I placed my order for 5BW. I would like to share my experience so far, maybe it helps someone to make a decision. I tried placing the order back in Sept/October but it wasn't possible, then I tried again in December most dealerships were charging over MSRP then Heritage Cadillac said they wouldn't and I paid a deposit on Jan 8th
On 4/13 it was accepted
Yesterday it was bumped up to 3800 vin # assigned. Apparently it was assembled as per schedule. As for the delivery, from what I have been reading other members comments, only God knows.
Heritage is a good one. They delivered my BW5 with all the carbon options on 12/22/2021. They might not have the volume of Sewell but they should take the cake as the mid west version.

On 4/13 it was accepted
Congrats @zburax! I had a TPW of 6/6 as well, but somehow mine was built last Friday 6/3/22 (3800). Today I am at 4000, so looks like things are moving along. Now the real Goat Rodeo begins to see if they can actually get them out of Lansing.....

Congrats @zburax! I had a TPW of 6/6 as well, but somehow mine was built last Friday 6/3/22 (3800). Today I am at 4000, so looks like things are moving along. Now the real Goat Rodeo begins to see if they can actually get them out of Lansing.....
nice to hear, good luck, I hope you'll get receive it soon!

nice to hear, good luck, I hope you'll get receive it soon!
I have a feeling you will be seeing yours before I see mine. Chicago is a whole lot closer to Lansing than South Louisiana is :LOL:. Good Luck to you as well.

On 4/13 it was accepted
Mine (460548) was built yesterday as well, Cadillac chat says I'm at 4000, dealer says 4150. Now the real fun begins!

Mine (460548) was built yesterday as well, Cadillac chat says I'm at 4000, dealer says 4150. Now the real fun begins!
get ready for a wait! my car was produced on 1/31. and was taken to the lot of doom on 3/14 . I spoke with Cadillac today. they told me my car is waiting for a carrier to pick up the car for the last 3 months.

Haha where’d you see me? Drove it straight to the detailer to get wrapped. Going satin/matte, can’t wait to get it back!
Saw it pulling out of the wash bay around 11:15 AM so it was likely before you took delivery. I wanted to take pictures but I had an impatient 5 yr old with me lol

Haha where’d you see me? Drove it straight to the detailer to get wrapped. Going satin/matte, can’t wait to get it back!
That sounds interesting. I don't think I have seen that color with matte on it.

That sounds interesting. I don't think I have seen that color with matte on it.
Yeah that’s why I’m doing it. Plus I’ve been seeing too many Toyota trd’s rolling around with the exact same color. Can’t be looking like those kids lol

On 4/13 it was accepted
We're on the same build week, interested to see if mine gets made by EOW and what the delivery dates line up to. Both in the Chicago area too, so deliveries should line up. Which dealer did you order from?

Edit: I'm dumb, just read you ordered from Heritage, did the same. Lil dealership meetup if same time delivery 🤔

It's 12:55 am here in NY and I'm going to bed. Since I'm retired and every day is Saturday....I will wake up whenever I feel like getting out of bed. Unless my bladder tells me otherwise ! It's supposed to be a crappy , rainy day according to weather reports. I hope that the dealer puts my car in the showroom for pick up. Since it is NY, it will probably be parked outside with a quarter tank of gas. When I last looked , the car only had 6 miles on the odometer. If its really crappy weather, I may actually tell them to keep it inside for another day, with the doors locked. I don't want any customers sitting in my car with a screw driver in their back pocket. I took some NyQuil, I don't even want to dream tonight. The "day" has finally arrived !!

It's 12:55 am here in NY and I'm going to bed. Since I'm retired and every day is Saturday....I will wake up whenever I feel like getting out of bed. Unless my bladder tells me otherwise ! It's supposed to be a crappy , rainy day according to weather reports. I hope that the dealer puts my car in the showroom for pick up. Since it is NY, it will probably be parked outside with a quarter tank of gas. When I last looked , the car only had 6 miles on the odometer. If its really crappy weather, I may actually tell them to keep it inside for another day, with the doors locked. I don't want any customers sitting in my car with a screw driver in their back pocket. I took some NyQuil, I don't even want to dream tonight. The "day" has finally arrived !!
Instant classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!