Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2023 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

New thread for 2023 Blackwing Tracking​

Link to 2022 Order Tracking Thread:​

Production Status Codes:​

1100 – Order Placed at Dealership
2000 – Order Accepted by GM
2500 – Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 – Order Accepted by Production Control
3100 – Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 – Order Scheduled for Production
3400 – Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 – Vehicle Produced
4000 – Vehicle Available to Ship
4B00 – Bayed
4D00 – Delayed
4150 – Vehicle Invoiced
4200 – Vehicle Shipped
4300 – Intermediate Delivery
4800 – Rail Ramp Unload
5000 – Vehicle at Dealer

Link to Tracking Page:

Anyone had their 23 order converted to a 24 yet? Are 24 orders being placed? @1StunnaV , do you know?
My local dealership called me last Thursday and said they received their first allocation for a 2024 CT5VBW. I placed an order and paid a small deposit. They entered the order, but have not heard back yet on an official order number from GM. Not entirely sure they weren’t blowing smoke, but I have some hopes it’s legitimate. The salesman seemed excited and genuine about the allocation.

We shall see…

My local dealership called me last Thursday and said they received their first allocation for a 2024 CT5VBW. I placed an order and paid a small deposit. They entered the order, but have not heard back yet on an official order number from GM. Not entirely sure they weren’t blowing smoke, but I have some hopes it’s legitimate. The salesman seemed excited and genuine about the allocation.

We shall see…
Sounds bogus. You can immediately get an order number without an allocation. With an allocation, you should have an order number and be at status 2000.

Sounds bogus. You can immediately get an order number without an allocation. With an allocation, you should have an order number and be at status 2000.
This is what I was expecting and led me to believe they either don’t know how this works or there is some tomfoolery at play. I will give it a week or so and call them to dig into the issue. Either way, I’m on the waiting list at several places and if this is bogus, my actual progress in this charade hasn’t changed.

I have a ‘23 CT5BW with a TPW 6/19. I have been bumped back at least 3 times now starting in Jan. Fingers crossed it actually gets started this time.

This is what I was expecting and led me to believe they either don’t know how this works or there is some tomfoolery at play. I will give it a week or so and call them to dig into the issue. Either way, I’m on the waiting list at several places and if this is bogus, my actual progress in this charade hasn’t changed.
Like Sticker Boy said, as soon as the dealer builds the car, the order is assigned in GM Work Bench. The dealer knows this. They seem to be intentionally misleading you. They should show you the order (get a copy) so you can confirm it is correct before it gets to a status where it cannot be changed.

My 5BW was built and delivered in 36 day... Factory started building July 5 2021 and delivered August 9 2021.... 4BW took a little longer.... I had to rethink my dates...
Built September 20, 2022 delivered October 10, 2022 20 days

Could you add my 2024 MY Order to the tracker? CSVQBP

Thanks!

IIRC, Rob cannot track new '24 and up orders anymore.

You can still use the Cadillac.com chat.

Reactions: Rob
Could you add my 2024 MY Order to the tracker? CSVQBP

Thanks!
I can no longer track orders since GM rebuilt their order workbench system. :(

Like Sticker Boy said, as soon as the dealer builds the car, the order is assigned in GM Work Bench. The dealer knows this. They seem to be intentionally misleading you. They should show you the order (get a copy) so you can confirm it is correct before it gets to a status where it cannot be changed.
Update: I requested a copy of the order form from my salesman. He forwarded it to me today with all the details and it is currently at status 3000 as of 6/13. So they really did have an allocation and the order was accepted by GM. This is for a 2024 CT5V BW.

Looking forward to to the fun!

I can no longer track orders since GM rebuilt their order workbench system. :(
Rob has so much more time for activities now!

Rob,

Please add my 2024 CT5-V BW to the tracking system: CSRRNJ

Thank you.

@Rob it may be time to lock this thread?

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!