Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

GM logistics are the worst I have ever seen from a company. One department is telling me one thing and another department is telling me another. This will probably be the last gm car I will ever buy!
My friend works at bmw and showed me how quickly he could pinpoint exactly where a car is globally.... I don't think this is bmw being advanced, but gm being.... Gm. We are shopping for a midsize SUV to replace our other car and wanna guess what brands are not on my list?

Well, my bad news today is that they had to pull my 67' deVille engine back out and and order some new main bearings (again). There is an oil leak at the oil pump and other issues. So I won't be able to drive the 67' to the dealer when I pick up the 5BW. They tried. One more day and a wake up . Let's see if the dealer is going to give me a full gas tank of at least 91 octane. Gas in NY is at $4.95/and higher for 87 octane. I can't wait to see how much my first fill up with 91 or 93 costs. I might need to take out a 2nd mortgage. FJB.

3800 straight to 4D00, but now with an EDD of 2 weeks. Bad news / good news type of situation?
I bought one last week that was allotted to a dealer. It was built 1/27 and went to 4300 shortly after to go to what everyone calls the hell lot. Ever since then it’s been bouncing between 4B00 (bayed) and 4D00 with the EDD date updating to later dates. My buddy works at GM so I can see the entire log history. He doesn’t think it’s waiting on any parts. He thinks it’s just shipping. My VIN ends in 431 so I’m about 100 behind the guy above who just had his CT4 delivered. I’ve only seen one CT4 that has a VIN higher than mine get delivered (May have been 446). My guess is they are roughly delivered by VIN but it could move up if there is a truck going to your area earlier. All a guess though. I’ve only been waiting since last Friday so I have no room to be impatient lol.

My friend works at bmw and showed me how quickly he could pinpoint exactly where a car is globally.... I don't think this is bmw being advanced, but gm being.... Gm. We are shopping for a midsize SUV to replace our other car and wanna guess what brands are not on my list?
I just had to replace my daily driver. After 15 years the Honda Odyssey at 182,000 miles decided it had enough. I wound up going with a 2022 lexus rx350l. Without the minivan any more I needed the extra space and i won't be doing any hauling in the cadillac if it ever gets built. And that third row seat is a joke. My youngest are almost 19, so I don't know if that row will ever be up.

I looked at the plaque in the car. Because mine is an L it was made in Japan and not Ontario. It had a manufacturing date of 3/22 and I bought it mid May. 10-12 weeks and Toyota was able to build a car in Japan, get it to a ship and transported across the ocean, through the logistics on entry to US and to a dealer in the Chicago area. They had it for a few days before I bought it. It just seems strange to me that some cars (and yes this is a bread and butter car for Lexus) can get built and shipped quickly from across the sea, while GM can't get cars delivered that are built and sitting for months. OK. Off my soapbox. The rodeo continues. I'll be coming up on my 4th order for a BW. I started with a 4, switched to a 5 and then switched dealers with another order for a 5 and will be placing a 23 order at some point. I've never tried so hard to order a car before......

Well I had 3 EDD’s assigned and passed. gm is now telling me the 6/18 which is inline with rob’s tracker. I’m definitely not holding my breath on it

Last edited:
@Rob

Thanks for your efforts. I took delivery today.

I had thumbs up, honks, and conversation at red lights with people geeking out about my wife's twin car behind me.
IMG_20220607_130137.jpg
PXL_20220607_185826232.jpg
PXL_20220607_190757812.jpg

I just had to replace my daily driver. After 15 years the Honda Odyssey at 182,000 miles decided it had enough. I wound up going with a 2022 lexus rx350l. Without the minivan any more I needed the extra space and i won't be doing any hauling in the cadillac if it ever gets built. And that third row seat is a joke. My youngest are almost 19, so I don't know if that row will ever be up.

I looked at the plaque in the car. Because mine is an L it was made in Japan and not Ontario. It had a manufacturing date of 3/22 and I bought it mid May. 10-12 weeks and Toyota was able to build a car in Japan, get it to a ship and transported across the ocean, through the logistics on entry to US and to a dealer in the Chicago area. They had it for a few days before I bought it. It just seems strange to me that some cars (and yes this is a bread and butter car for Lexus) can get built and shipped quickly from across the sea, while GM can't get cars delivered that are built and sitting for months. OK. Off my soapbox. The rodeo continues. I'll be coming up on my 4th order for a BW. I started with a 4, switched to a 5 and then switched dealers with another order for a 5 and will be placing a 23 order at some point. I've never tried so hard to order a car before......
i mean all the ads and the website make it pretty clear that there's "limited availability"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop