Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I noticed my order # fell off the tracker so I went down to my dealer and was told my order is now a 2023 and I changed from Electric blue to Wave metallic. I was #3 in line at the dealer and #1, an automatic orange BW, is showing up soon At coulter Cadillac Tempe, AZ next week. Please add me back to tracker with tracking #BCXHPB Rob. Thank you! I was told it'll be 6 months again. Patience is key or allocation for that matter.
Your dealer resubmitted your order on their own? That's nice, but they should have contacted you with a new order number.

Immediately. Like the others stated earlier, it just means that the dealer has entered the order into GM Workbench. You shouls also have received a 6 digit order number when the order was placed.
Yeah, I think my dealer must be giving me some shenanigans. Salesman only gave me the 1100 code after 6 months. Don’t know if he was waiting to give other people allocations that would spend over MSRP but something is definitely fishy.

Yeah, I think my dealer must be giving me some shenanigans. Salesman only gave me the 1100 code after 6 months. Don’t know if he was waiting to give other people allocations that would spend over MSRP but something is definitely fishy.
Maybe they are playing games or that's how they operate. Someone mentioned this a while ago. Most dealers have been entering orders in workbench and then you would immediately get an 1100 with an order number. At some point the dealer receives a BW allocation. Assuming there are no constraints with any of the builds requested, they have the option to submit yours or submit it for someone else in line, or forfeit.

Some dealers wait till they actually get allocation and then they submit orders based on people they have on their own wait-list. If your still at 1100 and you don't already have a new order number for 2023 then they have to resubmit. Make sure to get a new order number from them, if they don't provide it then start asking for an explanation.

Also, my sales guy said that the only 2023 orders which are being accepted right now are for the 120 Anniversary editions and July is when regular 2023 orders can be accepted.

Shbox got a 2023 order number from his dealer, unless it's an anniversary edition it will most likely remain at 1100 till July.

Clear as mud?

Last edited:

Shbox got a 2023 order number from his dealer, unless it's an anniversary edition it will most likely remain at 1100 till July.

Clear as mud?
Sorry, no, I don't have a current order in. :)

I noticed my order # fell off the tracker so I went down to my dealer and was told my order is now a 2023 and I changed from Electric blue to Wave metallic. I was #3 in line at the dealer and #1, an automatic orange BW, is showing up soon At coulter Cadillac Tempe, AZ next week. Please add me back to tracker with tracking #BCXHPB Rob. Thank you! I was told it'll be 6 months again. Patience is key or allocation for that matter.
If you don’t mind, how much markup did Coulter ask for?

They marked me up 7k initially and didn't mention the price increase for 23' so hopefully I can finagle the mark-up
I talked with John Skoko back in February of 2022 and he told me $5K markup. I told him I would pay MSRP and that's how the conversation ended. I'm afraid they are going to charge you the 2023 pricing, which is fair.

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER !!!! They say that things happen in 3's. Usually not good. Mine today are good. 1st....I got to see Top Gun 2 with my two sons ( been waiting years for it!) Good flick. 2nd, My 1967 Cadillac deVille convertible (one family owner) is ready to be picked up tomorrow after a one month engine rebuild. ( I did miss out on the Memorial Day parades. ) And last but not least.....#3......My 2022 CT5-V Blackwing automatic in Summit white has arrived at my dealership !!!! VIN # 810481 Built 3/10/22. I wanted to be there when they took it off the truck, but my salesman never knows when they arrive (usually during night hours). The truck just came into Long Island today from Maine.
****Tomorrow.....someone in New Jersey will be receiving good news. (Not sure what color, but another BW5.)
Congrats! Similar story, I saw Top Gun Monday(great movie), went to Bardstown KY to pick a barrel of bourbon on Wednesday , and on my way back to Nashville I picked up my Summit White CT5VBW in Glasgow KY vin 810444.
I don't have it anymore, but, about 40 years ago I had a 1965 triple Black Coupe Calais. That car was a mile long ! I wish I still had it.

Congrats! Similar story, I saw Top Gun Monday(great movie), went to Bardstown KY to pick a barrel of bourbon on Wednesday , and on my way back to Nashville I picked up my Summit White CT5VBW in Glasgow KY vin 810444.
I don't have it anymore, but, about 40 years ago I had a 1965 triple Black Coupe Calais. That car was a mile long ! I wish I still had it.
A BARREL of bourbon ?!! I think you might have a slight drinking problem. LOL !

I thought Electric Blue was still an option for 2023? Why the switch? (im reading it as they made the change rather than you requested it)

Lots of movement last week in the goat pen....do I dare say that I am feeling optimistic this week??
The factory was running a little ahead last week. My TPW was to be this week. My car was built last week. Hopefully they can get it shipped to Louisiana sometime soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop