Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
It uses the "honor system". It asks you if you are the passenger. ***** Just read the post that "it knows" if someone is buckled into the seat. Other cars don't have that capability and you must stop driving.
So can I just buckle the seatbelt and it'll let me search through my USB music while driving? Does it also use the weight sensor to know if someone's actually sitting there? Maybe I should throw a couple of weight plates on the seat for good measure...

Rob, you can remove me from the tracker. Car arrived at the dealer today. WooHoo!!! Rob, thanks so much for running this site! The information here is enormous and really put me on good footing in terms of understanding what is going on with the process.
Photo Jul 05, 6 40 48 PM (6).jpg

Photo Jul 05, 6 40 48 PM.jpg
81-775.JPG

Wow that was fast. I’m still waiting for March build .
Yeah I feel super lucky, first to have my order picked up for an allocation, and to now have the car built and delivered. Fingers crossed that the transaction goes smoothly when I go to pick it up.

Went to cadillac today and updated my 22 infrared to a 23 radiant red. Original order march 12, 2021. Lets hope they get some carbon fiber in before 2024.
Is your dealer getting any allocations? Where are you in their list? So sorry that you've been waiting so long

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Thanks @Rob. I now have an EDD of Today!! I guess I'll sit by the phone the rest of the day. LOL

Wow that was fast. I’m still waiting for March build .
It certainly appears your machine may be with the 95,000 others waiting for chips, etc. I see a bunch of people that have 5BW's built in early June that have received cars lately. Crazy I know, it's got to be a f'ing disaster trying to move all those cars, etc., to install missing parts.

Frustration is beginning to mount. Car was built May 13th and still no sign of it. 600 miles from the factory and GM can't get it delivered.
I am in the top 3 of the oldest vins on the tracker (086-386, built in February) and have the latest delivery date (8/4 and keeps getting delayed with every update). The excitement is pretty much gone and we are seriously considering bailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop