Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Frustration is beginning to mount. Car was built May 13th and still no sign of it. 600 miles from the factory and GM can't get it delivered.
I can’t believe you didn’t get your car ours was built same week only a few serial numbers apart I can understand your frustration hold on it’ll show up well worth it believe me!

Rob, you can remove me from the tracker. Car arrived at the dealer today. WooHoo!!! Rob, thanks so much for running this site! The information here is enormous and really put me on good footing in terms of understanding what is going on with the process.
View attachment 10090
View attachment 10091View attachment 10092
Good looking color... I may have the first produced with the wave/tech bronze combo for 22, based on your number you may have one of the last

Rob, I somehow don't have my order number but do have the vin? Possible to add me to the list?:

vin: 1G6D65RPXN0460614

I
I am in the top 3 of the oldest vins on the tracker (086-386, built in February) and have the latest delivery date (8/4 and keeps getting delayed with every update). The excitement is pretty much gone and we are seriously considering bailing.
Same. Car was built in January and vin 360. I’m wondering if 23’s will start being delivered before my 22 does? Also pondering the fact that my car is essentially a year old and I don’t even have it yet as 23 production is getting ready to start….

I can’t believe you didn’t get your car ours was built same week only a few serial numbers apart I can understand your frustration hold on it’ll show up well worth it believe me!
Weird for sure. Gave my dealer a call and left a voicemail so waiting to hear back.
PS: Dealer says they have no further information. The car is either waiting for a chip or a transport. He did mention the paint on the Blackwings they have received looked great, so fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Kerri told me mine is not in a rail car....it's ready to be shipped but it's assigned to Profleet...she said it could be reassigned to them since Profleet only does Canada transports. not sure how to track in a rail car.
I just got word from the dealer mine was also assigned to Profleet (central NJ). Edit: Sure enough - vin shows up here: VIN | Proficient Auto Transport

I

Same. Car was built in January and vin 360. I’m wondering if 23’s will start being delivered before my 22 does? Also pondering the fact that my car is essentially a year old and I don’t even have it yet as 23 production is getting ready to start….
Same here. Vin 327, built in Jan. Flipped from 4D00 to 4B00 last week, so we’ll see. Me right now (literally right next to the goat pen at the zoo, dead serious):
67A46094-EFB0-4DE8-83C2-0D9A677ACA29.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-143356.png
    Screenshot_20220706-143356.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20220706_143545.jpg
    IMG_20220706_143545.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 77
When your chose a good dealer with a great sales manager who works with you.... I am beyond pleased with this dealership.

1657135630550.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!