Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there's an option to have the steering wheel automatically telescope up and down when you enter and leave the car? I have this in my c63s (blackwing is replacing) and it really helps make it easier to get in and out.

Does anyone know if there's an option to have the steering wheel automatically telescope up and down when you enter and leave the car? I have this in my c63s (blackwing is replacing) and it really helps make it easier to get in and out.
Yes, you can do this.

Is there an exit preset on the memory controls? I forgot lol but if so, you set it wherever you want everything for getting into and out of the car then turn on the 'courtesy exit' or whatever they are calling it now in the Settings menu

I am super happy to have come across this thread. you guys are dropping an amazing amount of knowledge. I went to 2000 on 6/28. Is it still possible to add my order number to the list for updates? If it is I would be most appreciative. Order Detail - Order # BVFK93

Thanks and best of blessings!
TS V

Yes, you set the exit feature with the button on the door. It will also adjust the seat if you want it to.

Ok, first world whine fest but this is getting ridiculous. My order per Rob is at 4B00 (bayed). That generally means waiting for transportation. Below is the Chat response I received today (7/5). On 6/21, I was told that it had shipped. Over my career, I worked with a lot of companies re-engineering their software platforms, including manufacturing companies. One key component was allowing customers to view the status of their orders. I could go on for an hour discussion why; but that is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact that companies have baked-in this capability for decades and the response from GM indicates that they have no idea of the actual status (may be QC, may be parts may be transportation). I would expect them to know the exact issues and be willing to share that information with the customer. QC issue, fine; let me know the expected time of resolution. Transportation issue, fine; you can even tell me that it is so messed up you aren't sure when it will ship. Even that is ok. Just give me the feeling that you have a handle on the situation and seemingly not knowing the exact issue is not comforting. Blood pressure down :)

"On order ZWCXWB we are still awaiting a shipping update. GM audits all production vehicles to insure the absolute best quality prior to shipment. If issues are identified they are corrected prior to shipment. Delays can be extended based on potential material and labor availability."

If you're wanting to keep your blood pressure down I'd quit checking the status via chat/text/bot all together and stick to Rob's updates and your salesperson. My car has been built since January and I have learned anything other then my dealer and Rob are just a source of frustration and confusion. I have a delivery date of 7/20 according to the last update here and it is taking everything in my power to not email accelerated and check on shipping, but I fear that too would just cause me grief.

Just got a text from the Sales Manager. GM tracking app shows my car is in McComb, MS (about 3 hrs away). Supposed to be delivered today :happyanim:

Rob I got the order number for my '23. Can you add BTZG34 to the tracker?

If you're wanting to keep your blood pressure down I'd quit checking the status via chat/text/bot all together and stick to Rob's updates and your salesperson. My car has been built since January and I have learned anything other then my dealer and Rob are just a source of frustration and confusion. I have a delivery date of 7/20 according to the last update here and it is taking everything in my power to not email accelerated and check on shipping, but I fear that too would just cause me grief.
I hear ya!

Ok, first world whine fest but this is getting ridiculous. My order per Rob is at 4B00 (bayed). That generally means waiting for transportation. Below is the Chat response I received today (7/5). On 6/21, I was told that it had shipped. Over my career, I worked with a lot of companies re-engineering their software platforms, including manufacturing companies. One key component was allowing customers to view the status of their orders. I could go on for an hour discussion why; but that is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact that companies have baked-in this capability for decades and the response from GM indicates that they have no idea of the actual status (may be QC, may be parts may be transportation). I would expect them to know the exact issues and be willing to share that information with the customer. QC issue, fine; let me know the expected time of resolution. Transportation issue, fine; you can even tell me that it is so messed up you aren't sure when it will ship. Even that is ok. Just give me the feeling that you have a handle on the situation and seemingly not knowing the exact issue is not comforting. Blood pressure down :)

"On order ZWCXWB we are still awaiting a shipping update. GM audits all production vehicles to insure the absolute best quality prior to shipment. If issues are identified they are corrected prior to shipment. Delays can be extended based on potential material and labor availability."
IMO, you can't stress over items you can't control, the world is so F'd up now that all you can get out of this is aggravation and AGITA. I know that's easier said than done, however this certainly works for me. I have 2 orders in, one for a 5BW and one for an Audi S5 and I told both dealers, just call me when the car is in.

Just found out a nice feature today. While trying to navigate while in motion, the nav system will let you enter an address from the passenger in the car. My Kia Telluride makes you pull over and park to navigate or else you have to use the voice commands.
How does it know if it's your passengers hand or yours?

I hate to be the read the owner's manual guy, but, see page 168:

Search While in Motion with Front Seat Passenger Present

If the system detects that the front seat passenger is present with both driver and passenger seat belts buckled, touching the search icon will display an alert message that allows the passenger to search for a destination as if the vehicle were stopped.

It uses the "honor system". It asks you if you are the passenger. ***** Just read the post that "it knows" if someone is buckled into the seat. Other cars don't have that capability and you must stop driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop