Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I actually prefer the 4BW front driving lights to the 5BW . I like the continuous "boomerang" look instead of the bumper separation. I have also noticed on my Summit white 5BW, that even after you just finish washing it and take it for a quick ride, the aerodynamics just dump alot of dust and dirt onto the rear of the trunk area by the license plate. Car generates alot of brake dust too.
I saw a summit white 5BW while traveling through Arkansas right outside of Little Rock on interstate 40 west.

Hey friends - I've searched in multiple ways but can't find an explanation of what EDD of 'MP' and status of '4D00' mean. I couldn't find anything in the list of codes (I see a 4B00, but not 4D00). Also, last week I was at 3800, now it says MP. Can someone tell me what this means in English please? Sorry if this is buried in one of the threads but I'm having no luck translating these codes! Does this mean I'm now participating in the goat rodeo?

By the way - in the order tracker my VIN is listed as N0860698. If I'm reading this right, the second '6' means 6MT and the 98 is the serial. So does that mean mine is the 98th car? Clearly there have been many more than 98 produced so I'm confused.

I even tried the chatbot on the Cadillac site - it's not responding. Thanks for all your help, and have a wonderful 4th everyone. We have so much to be thankful for (like family and BWs!).

Hey friends - I've searched in multiple ways but can't find an explanation of what EDD of 'MP' and status of '4D00' mean. I couldn't find anything in the list of codes (I see a 4B00, but not 4D00). Also, last week I was at 3800, now it says MP. Can someone tell me what this means in English please? Sorry if this is buried in one of the threads but I'm having no luck translating these codes! Does this mean I'm now participating in the goat rodeo?

By the way - in the order tracker my VIN is listed as N0860698. If I'm reading this right, the second '6' means 6MT and the 98 is the serial. So does that mean mine is the 98th car? Clearly there have been many more than 98 produced so I'm confused.

I even tried the chatbot on the Cadillac site - it's not responding. Thanks for all your help, and have a wonderful 4th everyone. We have so much to be thankful for (like family and BWs!).

It's the 2nd 6 in the full VIN. There is more to your VIN than just N0860698. 86 is a 6 speed CT5. Yours is the 698th 6 speed CT5 made.

On your steering wheel it will say 86-698, your car being the 698th.

MP means "missing processor" from what I have heard? Could be a missing chip that the car is being help up for

4D00 - QUALITY HOLD
MP - Missing Processor(s)/Parts

4D00 - QUALITY HOLD
MP - Missing Processor(s)/Parts
Oh noooooo....I guess I am now officially in the rodeo. By the way, is the quality hold related to the missing chip (could it be?) or are the two unlinked? Is there any trend in terms of how long it's currently taking to resolve these chip issues (i.e., do these typically get resolved in a week, a month, etc)? Thanks in advance!

Oh noooooo....I guess I am now officially in the rodeo. By the way, is the quality hold related to the missing chip (could it be?) or are the two unlinked? Is there any trend in terms of how long it's currently taking to resolve these chip issues (i.e., do these typically get resolved in a week, a month, etc)? Thanks in advance!
Most likely related.
May take days/weeks/months... but seems to be starting to trending a little more quickly (seemed like there was a backlog of up to 6+ months for cars that were already built, and I think now it is half that (or less).
(My impressions... not necessarily fact)

Most likely related.
May take days/weeks/months... but seems to be starting to trending a little more quickly (seemed like there was a backlog of up to 6+ months for cars that were already built, and I think now it is half that (or less).
(My impressions... not necessarily fact)
Thanks...hoping it's 'days' or 'weeks,' not months LOL.

MP means "missing processor" from what I have heard? Could be a missing chip that the car is being help up for
Thanks, that's apparently what Rob says too. Not encouraging but not surprising in this nutty world....

It's the 2nd 6 in the full VIN. There is more to your VIN than just N0860698. 86 is a 6 speed CT5. Yours is the 698th 6 speed CT5 made.

On your steering wheel it will say 86-698, your car being the 698th.
Awesome, thanks! I guess 700 or so of any model year vehicle counts as pretty 'rare' (assuming I ever actually get my hands on the vehicle, LOL)

My youngest brother is a retired NYC Firefighter , who survived 9-11 and retired in 2020 after only 20 years. (They say 20 and Out !) He and his wife took their retirement pensions and moved to Bonaire in the Caribbean to scuba dive, deep sea fish and sit in the sun. He is only 46 years old. Yesterday he came up to visit and I took him for a quick ride in the new 5BW. Took it up to 105mph in only about 150 yards.
His reply............" I did not expect that !" .

My youngest brother is a retired NYC Firefighter , who survived 9-11 and retired in 2020 after only 20 years. (They say 20 and Out !) He and his wife took their retirement pensions and moved to Bonaire in the Caribbean to scuba dive, deep sea fish and sit in the sun. He is only 46 years old. Yesterday he came up to visit and I took him for a quick ride in the new 5BW. Took it up to 105mph in only about 150 yards.
His reply............" I did not expect that !" .
OMG, I love Bonaire and have been there many times scuba diving!!

Attachments

• 53570983_1873513382777964_3373619720640004096_n.png
    53570983_1873513382777964_3373619720640004096_n.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
Thanks...hoping it's 'days' or 'weeks,' not months LOL.
Just for reference my car (86-572) was built on 5/18 and went to 4D00 status for about a month until it hit 4B00 on 6/27, and showed up to the dealer just 2 days later. It showed up to the dealer with 30 miles on it, (I think, unless the dealer was driving it around) which makes me think there were some quality checks done.

Just for reference my car (86-572) was built on 5/18 and went to 4D00 status for about a month until it hit 4B00 on 6/27, and showed up to the dealer just 2 days later. It showed up to the dealer with 30 miles on it, (I think, unless the dealer was driving it around) which makes me think there were some quality checks done.
30 is not normal. Mine had 5 on it after sitting in Michigan for 3 months. That sounds like dealer "testing"

Rob, please add my order BVBKM8 to your tracker. Thanks for all your great work on this site.

Reactions: Rob

Ongoing Chip Shortage Forces GM to Park 95,000 Nearly Finished Vehicles​

For those of us who are still waiting for the last of the 22's, this is not good news.
View attachment 10074
wow...not good indeed. I assume that when the article says that GM expects to complete most of the vehicles by the 'end of the year,' it means the model year? At least I hope so. I live in MI and it would be unfortunate to get the vehicle in winter only to have to store it until summer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop