Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Mystery solved. Apparently my car showed up at the dealer today. I hope to be able to pick it up on Friday!

So it went from 4D00, Delayed to 4B00, Delayed. And just showed up.
If you are in the game you have a chip. Use it. Good luck. Turn tables.

Anyone know how long before delivery (to CA) Accelerated would have my car or at least have it in their system
Most cars to California come by train - then a carrier takes them from the Rail Yard to dealer.

Crickets? Lol...
Crickets? Lol...

Are you trying to pad your post count or have you had too many Red Bulls this afternoon? ;) I once read that when you start quoting your own posts on a forum, it may be time to take a brea
Are you trying to pad your post count or have you had too many Red Bulls this afternoon? ;) I once read that when you start quoting your own posts on a forum, it may be time to take a break. :D
What are you talking about? Why are you posting to this? Bored?

This is so awesome and horrifying at the same time.

Spot your car!

View attachment 9903

This is so awesome and horrifying at the same time.

Spot your car!
Be careful and make sure those doors are locked...I thought I saw @Tall Steve lurking behind one of those cars ready to steal a 3rd... or a 4th!

P.S. I bet @Rob is salivating because he's so excited to delete all of these off the tracker!

Be careful and make sure those doors are locked...I thought I saw @Tall Steve lurking behind one of those cars ready to steal a 3rd... or a 4th!

P.S. I bet @Rob is salivating because he's so excited to delete all of these off the tracker!
Maybe this is why Sewell Service department lost my 4BW yesterday for 35 mins......

You have no idea! :boogie

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop