Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
860537, 4B00 with 7/23 EDD. It was sitting at 4D00 since being built in early May until late last week. Ordered 8/1, had my order cancelled out in the system twice for unexplained reasons, finally third order picked up in December for a 1/3 TPW, and has been breaking my heart with every estimate ever since.

Hey Rob, you can remove BGRSFB, it’s at the dealership! Thanks for tracking it. Appreciate all you do to keep us informed.

Nearly 5 months in the lot of doom, mine was an early Feb build, so keep the faith those you still waiting.

Attachments

• D8AD6636-B702-457D-A048-9E5FEA0E12B8.jpeg
    D8AD6636-B702-457D-A048-9E5FEA0E12B8.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 88
860537, 4B00 with 7/23 EDD. It was sitting at 4D00 since being built in early May until late last week. Ordered 8/1, had my order cancelled out in the system twice for unexplained reasons, finally third order picked up in December for a 1/3 TPW, and has been breaking my heart with every estimate ever since.
I feel your pain. Mine has been sitting at 4D00 delayed since 3/31 till last Friday. Moved to 4B00 edd 7/20,
well that changed today back 4B00 Delayed. Very frustrating, but it is what it is.

Hey Rob, you can remove BGRSFB, it’s at the dealership! Thanks for tracking it. Appreciate all you do to keep us informed.

Nearly 5 months in the lot of doom, mine was an early Feb build, so keep the faith those you still waiting.
Congratulations!

Hey @Rob, please remove me from the tracker. She finally made her way to South Louisiana. Thank you again for all you do on this forum!
678839561.jpg
678839813.jpg

Hi fellow Blackwing people,
I have been hesitant to write in because I know many of you are still waiting on orders to br delivered with TPW in early 2022. I put a deposit on a dealer inventory car that was suposed to be built in mid nov. 2021. That date was set back numerous times. It checked most of the boxes except for the std interior { I would have preferred the mid level interior}. The dealer reluctantly agreed to MSRP if I would turn my leased 2019 CTS-V to them. When the vin number was finally determined in early feb. 2022 they presented my final lease numbers . Not good, the monthly pmt. would go up apron. 650.00. The dealer wanted me to turn in my 2019 CTS-V and allow{lease residual 53,000} and I wanted trade in which would allow me lease equity{B.B. trade in}. He would have made apron. 35,000 upon resale of my 2019.
On the Cadillac Blackwing build site you can build your dream car and Cadillac offers to locate the same as or similar car. I checked it out and Bingo, the was the exact car I wanted on the rails headed for a dealer in Lancaster Cal.I contacted them and made my deal-MSRP, no add ons, ad allowed me 85000 for my 2019 CTS-V! Same down pmt . and pmt went up 3.00 per month. The car s/n N0810342 was built on 1/12/2022 and delivered the dealer on 2/14/2022. picked it up the next day and told my Bride it was her Valentines day present, that got me some serious extra points!
I am not a gambler or unusually lucky guy but everything became golden when I mentioned Tall Steve. They had heard of him-some kind of secret code word with GM. They Told me that the word on the street was that Tall Steve had been recently elected to be the Vice President Pro Temp of the greater rural Texas Hosewives protective league ss well as the master Goat Herder. Who Knew !

I have been hesitant to write in because I know many of you are still waiting on orders to br delivered with TPW in early 2022. I put a deposit on a dealer inventory car that was suposed to be built in mid nov. 2021. That date was set back numerous times. It checked most of the boxes except for the std interior { I would have preferred the mid level interior}. The dealer reluctantly agreed to MSRP if I would turn my leased 2019 CTS-V to them. When the vin number was finally determined in early feb. 2022 they presented my final lease numbers . Not good, the monthly pmt. would go up apron. 650.00. The dealer wanted me to turn in my 2019 CTS-V and allow{lease residual 53,000} and I wanted trade in which would allow me lease equity{B.B. trade in}. He would have made apron. 35,000 upon resale of my 2019.
On the Cadillac Blackwing build site you can build your dream car and Cadillac offers to locate the same as or similar car. I checked it out and Bingo, the was the exact car I wanted on the rails headed for a dealer in Lancaster Cal.I contacted them and made my deal-MSRP, no add ons, ad allowed me 85000 for my 2019 CTS-V! Same down pmt . and pmt went up 3.00 per month. The car s/n N0810342 was built on 1/12/2022 and delivered the dealer on 2/14/2022. picked it up the next day and told my Bride it was her Valentines day present, that got me some serious extra points!
I am not a gambler or unusually lucky guy but everything became golden when I mentioned Tall Steve. They had heard of him-some kind of secret code word with GM. They Told me that the word on the street was that Tall Steve had been recently elected to be the Vice President Pro Temp of the greater rural Texas Hosewives protective league ss well as the master Goat Herder. Who Knew !
They only know him by his avatar here 🤣

Gurl-I-ll-show-you-why-they-call-me-cloymax-a2154e1c20320826e6f171ac07f3f360.gif

You are very welcome and I'm glad I could help, BUT the newly elect position was not supposed to be announced just yet!!! What can I say @1StunnaV made me a GM/Cadillac rock star!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank my fellow lower level goat herders because without y'all I would not have a high post count and be so genuinely hated!!!!

You guys and gals are so awesome and I'm glad I could bring so much controversy and bad attitude to the forum!!!!!

Remember, I'm like a bad case of herpes and you can never get rid of me!!!!!!!!!

Good night and god bless you all!!!!

I'm so freaking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Microchip Update:

As per Chevrolet's July Consensus Deck - which could shed light on those Cadillac orders in the tracker that have MP for an Estimated Delivery Date:

Microchips​

-22MY: Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert impacted
  • Built without on certain trims and removed from packages
  • Retrofits will be available...tbd
I'm not saying that this is the issue with microchips for Cadillac as it's a different brand/platform - but this is the issue Chevrolet is facing for what it's worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop