Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Calling dealer this morning, hoping and praying. Also need to decide down payment vs loan proportion if true. Anyone got reccs? Seems like credit unions only place with “respectable” rates. Fingers, toes and penises crossed.
I went with ABNB and got a rate of 4.24% which is pretty good for the market.

I think I see mine to, its out on the field frolicking with the goats and it isn't ready to go home yet.
Hopefully that will keep the rodents away. I saw a video of an F-150 that was delivered and had a rodent living under the hood. :oops: :LOL:

Today my dealer asked if I wanted an update, I said don't bother just call me when the fucker shows up..
im done GIF

Exactly, why do we keep punishing ourselves? Went by my dealer this afternoon. Saw this...

Figured what are the chances of another orange CT5? I was all excited but something was off. The wheels were not right. Turned out to be a regulat CT5 not a BW. Oh well, finally saw the color in person and love it.

Attachments

• 20221101_145655.jpg
    32.6 MB · Views: 90
My buddy just got confirmation that his 2023 5BW/auto in Black Raven has been built. I pulled up his window sticker to compare last year to this year. The annual fuel cost went from $7250 to $9000. The transport fee went up $400. The MSRP went up $7000. He has basically the same equipped car as mine, except I have red seat belts $400) and parking package ($1110), which he does not have. He got the suede steering wheel ($300). I told him that now his car will be placed into the AutoPort parking lot for winter hibernation and he will probably take delivery when baseball spring training begins !! I also told him at least his car was built before the end of year "lay offs" occur and disgruntled UAW employees sabotage the cars in retaliation.

My buddy just got confirmation that his 2023 5BW/auto in Black Raven has been built. I pulled up his window sticker to compare last year to this year. The annual fuel cost went from $7250 to $9000. The transport fee went up $400. The MSRP went up $7000. He has basically the same equipped car as mine, except I have red seat belts $400) and parking package ($1110), which he does not have. He got the suede steering wheel ($300). I told him that now his car will be placed into the AutoPort parking lot for winter hibernation and he will probably take delivery when baseball spring training begins !! I also told him at least his car was built before the end of year "lay offs" occur and disgruntled UAW employees sabotage the cars in retaliation.
I'm just wondering how you were able to pull up his window sticker. I'm not able to get mine and the car was built in mid September.

I'm just wondering how you were able to pull up his window sticker. I'm not able to get mine and the car was built in mid September.
My sticker wasn't available while my car was "MP".

My dealership has a 22 ct5 bw auto in black raven available and a blaze orange 6m 4bw for sale right now.

My dealership has a 22 ct5 bw auto in black raven available and a blaze orange 6m 4bw for sale right now.
4s have been available in both transmissions for a while. Not often a 5 is available though. I guess a 5 6MT will be the final frontier...

Will you be able to share dealership or sales person's information through PM. I am interested in looking into the specs of the 5BW.
Of course! From what I seen it is fully loaded. I didnt look at the window sticker but i sat in it. PDR tan and black upgraded seats, auto. I think it had like 3k miles on it tho. I probably should have specified that it and the Blaze Orange ct4 be 6m are both used. CT4 has 8k miles on it.

Of course! From what I seen it is fully loaded. I didnt look at the window sticker but i sat in it. PDR tan and black upgraded seats, auto. I think it had like 3k miles on it tho. I probably should have specified that it and the Blaze Orange ct4 be 6m are both used. CT4 has 8k miles on it.
I was assuming it to be brand new ones, thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop