Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I couldn't look up my window sticker until the car was literally on the ground at the dealer.

Mine is MP (4D00) and I downloaded the window sticker this morning. Dealer text it to me and then I entered it in the BW King site and popped up no problem.

Edit: Oooh, maybe I'm not in MP status anymore...Rob don't kill my vibe on Friday.

Mine is MP (4D00) and I downloaded the window sticker this morning. Dealer text it to me and then I entered it in the BW King site and popped up no problem.

Edit: Oooh, maybe I'm not in MP status anymore...Rob don't kill my vibe on Friday.

I can't wait until I'm in your shoes! That's awesome!

I'm just wondering how you were able to pull up his window sticker. I'm not able to get mine and the car was built in mid September.
I checked registry entries and VINs on cadillac.com to piece together my VIN. Seems I had the 9th check digit incorrect. I modified the 9th digit (0-9) until the window sticker popped up. Shows the right configuration, dealer, etc. Give the check digit a try..

Good luck. It's just another wait at 4D00 or 4B00. I was EDD 10/24, 10/26, 10/31, and now ??? Set your expectations accordingly. Many others here have waited much longer

I checked registry entries and VINs on cadillac.com to piece together my VIN. Seems I had the 9th check digit incorrect. I modified the 9th digit (0-9) until the window sticker popped up. Shows the right configuration, dealer, etc. Give the check digit a try..
Thanks! I've been checking status on the tracker and checking VIN almost daily for almost two months now since car was built and am beyond discouraged! I know the VIN is correct as I've run it in a VIN search and it shows as 2023 ct4 blackwing. I should probably just put my head in the sand and when it happens it happens.

Looks like another EDD has come and gone. No great pumpkin for me. I'm sure it won't be too much longer.
Pulled out all the stops Monday night. Even tried for the sympathy delivery... didn't work...
image000000.gif

Thanks! I've been checking status on the tracker and checking VIN almost daily for almost two months now since car was built and am beyond discouraged! I know the VIN is correct as I've run it in a VIN search and it shows as 2023 ct4 blackwing. I should probably just put my head in the sand and when it happens it happens.
Hope your situation takes a major turn better. It might just show up when you least expect it. BTW, my local dealer had a CT5 in Arget Silver the other day. Very nice color!

Hope your situation takes a major turn better. It might just show up when you least expect it. BTW, my local dealer had a CT5 in Arget Silver the other day. Very nice color!
Thanks! I appreciate that! I still haven't seen the Argent Silver in person but it sure looks nice in the pictures I've seen!

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Also, for the fans, I’m emailing Keri and the dealer tomorrow.
Love you bitches,

Zoomster

car seeing GIF
May the goats be ever in your favour Doctor Professor Zoomy Zoomster

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Thank you, Sir! Interesting my EDD was only moved by 2 days, hmmmm.

This one for you Rob!
Animated GIF

Well my friends I now have EDD of 11/5. Fool me once......

I do not think the car is shipped. I have tenuous confirmation that I have been assigned to Online Auto Connection out of West Seneca NY though--my goat carrier. Anyone heard of them?

I have not heard from dealer yet. This info is from Keri.

Knowledge is power!

And accordingly, I think--as I estimated--I could be meeting my baby blackwing next week. I think 11/12 timeline seems plausible, especially if trucked.

Who knows????

Blessed be the Goat.

Yours in uncertainty,

Zoomwad Zoomsky, Esq.

EDIT: Dealer says still at plant and "stamped" yesterday with no movement. BRUTAL. Did I say 11/12? Maybe 11/18....

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Well my friends I now have EDD of 11/5. Fool me once......

I do not think the car is shipped. I have tenuous confirmation that I have been assigned to Online Auto Connection out of West Seneca NY though--my goat carrier. Anyone heard of them?

I have not heard from dealer yet. This info is from Keri.

Knowledge is power!

And accordingly, I think--as I estimated--I could be meeting my baby blackwing next week. I think 11/12 timeline seems plausible, especially if trucked.

Who knows????

Blessed be the Goat.

Yours in uncertainty,

Zoomwad Zoomsky, Esq.

EDIT: Dealer says still at plant and "stamped" yesterday with no movement. BRUTAL. Did I say 11/12? Maybe 11/18....

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
B473D71B-019A-475A-926D-C25B58AC7F3E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace