Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Well my friends I now have EDD of 11/5. Fool me once......

I do not think the car is shipped. I have tenuous confirmation that I have been assigned to Online Auto Connection out of West Seneca NY though--my goat carrier. Anyone heard of them?

I have not heard from dealer yet. This info is from Keri.

Knowledge is power!

And accordingly, I think--as I estimated--I could be meeting my baby blackwing next week. I think 11/12 timeline seems plausible, especially if trucked.

Who knows????

Blessed be the Goat.

Yours in uncertainty,

Zoomwad Zoomsky, Esq.

EDIT: Dealer says still at plant and "stamped" yesterday with no movement. BRUTAL. Did I say 11/12? Maybe 11/18....

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Well-well, it appears I too have this carrier assigned for my 5/BW, as per Keri. I haven't heard of them but as long as the driver doesn't do any James Bond stunts, we should be okay getting our whips home!

Well-well, it appears I too have this carrier assigned for my 5/BW, as per Keri. I haven't heard of them but as long as the driver doesn't do any James Bond stunts, we should be okay getting our whips home!
Ok, ok, ok. Now we're getting somewhere. You wanna call them first or should I? Lol! I have a break at 2.

Still at 4B00 and EDD of 11/5 (no changes since tracker update 10/27). So I ventured into emailing Keri and she said per GM's system is not currently assigned to a transporter. Get our cars build & shipped GM, please!
It's crazy how many of us have to go through this. The agony and uncertainty are not fun. Having so many implications and variables possibly impacted by this (trade in, loan rate, etc.) is nerve racking!

Last edited:
Anyone know the longest a car has sat in the goat pen at MP? Since I picked up someone else's order I have no idea how long it's been sitting at that status. I think mine was built mid-September.

I lived through this with my 5BW so I'm much more chill about it this time around - just curious.

Still at 4B00 and EDD of 11/5 (no changes since tracker update 10/27). So I ventured into emailing Keri and she said per GM's system is not currently assigned to a transporter. Get our cars build & shipped GM, please!
It's crazy how many of us have to go through this. The agony and uncertainty are not fun. Having so many implications and variables possibly impacted by this (trade in, loan rate, etc.) is nerve racking!
I'm curious. Are you really only at 3 months since the order and are already in such agony? Maybe your real order date stretches further back. Many here are well over a year.

I'm curious. Are you really only at 3 months since the order and are already in such agony? Maybe your real order date stretches further back. Many here are well over a year.
Meant no offense and have read a lot about those who have been waiting much longer. I feel for them. Maybe I'm just learning the lessons they all have learnt much later. Obviously, I feel my own issues and personal situation more than someone else's. I honestly wasn't expecting my car to be built and delivered for at least a year, so this has all been a positive surprise that brought me more things to resolve since I bought a 4BW until my 5BW was delivered. That left me with unexpected financial impact as well as rate increases. I'm not really complaining, just trying to help document my situation so maybe it helps others.
One extra consideration for me is I have to buy Winter tires due to my cold climate location. I'd much rather not have to buy those for my current vehicle to just sell it a few days or weeks later. So for me delivery date has more than a few thousand dollar repercussions, not just because I want to see the car in my garage.

Define "order". Are we talking about allocation to built? Because thats how I define an order, not the waiting in line part hoping for an allocation.

Regardless once I got an allocation my 5BW was built 3 weeks later with no MP which I was pretty impressed with. Obviously getting it out of the pen is a different story.

Last edited:
Wow, just four 22 5BWs left in the group with MPs. I wish I knew what you guys were waiting on to see if I could find it outside of GMs normal channels like I had to for mine. Hang in there.

@Rob once those four 5s deliver do you plan to do a 2023 file?

22 deliveries since I joined in May have been averaging 11.5 months from 2000 to delivery.

23s so far are averaging 6.5 months and climbing from 3000 to delivery.

but most customers are going to reach for the candy in the supercharged v8 jar, even if they will never be able to use most of it.

Guilty - but hey why not!

Ok, ok, ok. Now we're getting somewhere. You wanna call them first or should I? Lol! I have a break at 2.
You must've called them? As they said I was the 2nd person to call today. I found out my whip is being strapped down as I type this and that depending on the Buffalo game ("super Bob" driver is a big fan) my whip will be delivered this Monday or early Tuesday morning as I'm the first stop out of only two.

This company has been assigned 70 Blackwings and they run 40 carriers throughout the country. I asked about NJ stops and they said also this coming week. HOLY SHIT, this may actually turn into reality, real soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop