Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I'm sorry Robert, I now had an EDD of 10/30/2025....

IS THIS A TYPO OR FURTHER JOY FOR THE FORUM AT MY EXPENSE?!?!?!?!?

Sad Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon
Oopsy, finger must have slipped from the two to five key 😁

Keri told me this morning there has been no movement or shipping assignment of my car and now I have an EDD in a few days?????

This GOAT RODEO is a blackhole of chaos.

Fire This Is Fine GIF

Keri told me this morning there has been no movement or shipping assignment of my car and now I have an EDD in a few days?????

This GOAT RODEO is a blackhole of chaos.

Fire This Is Fine GIF
I only report what I see.... :geek:

Also I don't think you have to be a psychoanalyst to presume your unconscious wish was to torment me further. Jokes on you however, I am a slut for masochistic pleasures.

Tag Kick Me GIF by Nasty The Horse

Also I don't think you have to be a psychoanalyst to presume your unconscious wish was to torment me further. Jokes on you however, I am slut for masochistic pleasures.

Tag Kick Me GIF by Nasty The Horse
Goat Rotum GIF

Thank you Rob - Updating my signature with what I have seen on the tracker so far hopefully it helps someone else, have been taking screenshots :)
My last update from 4D00 EDD 10/25 went to 4B00 11/5. Like I have read some movement is good news. I'll take it and hope it gets delivered soon. Any of you have had experience going from 4300, to 4D00 to 4B00?

Is anyone getting allocations for 4BWs with manual transmission? I am first in line at my dealer since July but they told me they have only been getting allocations for automatics D:

Thank you Rob - Updating my signature with what I have seen on the tracker so far hopefully it helps someone else, have been taking screenshots :)
My last update from 4D00 EDD 10/25 went to 4B00 11/5. Like I have read some movement is good news. I'll take it and hope it gets delivered soon. Any of you have had experience going from 4300, to 4D00 to 4B00?
I believe I was at 4000 for a minute then went straight to 4B00 for the last 2 months

Is anyone getting allocations for 4BWs with manual transmission? I am first in line at my dealer since July but they told me they have only been getting allocations for automatics D:
Technically there isn't a different allocation for auto or manual, but there can be constraints for the auto or manual. I'm not sure if there's a constraint for the manual transmission but your dealer should be offering you the allocation for a 4BW when it comes in, upon which you could deny it if the manual is on constraint and you don't want an auto.

So I've gotten all my ducks in a row since ordering my car. I decided that I would prefer not to drive it in the winter so I sold the truck I was planning to trade and purchased a winter vehicle. I've secured storage for my other two summer vehicles to make room for it in my garage. Now the only thing missing is my new ct4 blackwing! We're close to two months now since it was built. I'm really hoping it's delivered before the snow flies so I can tuck it away for the winter. I have to admit I'm getting a bit discouraged though!

Last edited:
So I've gotten all my ducks in a row since ordering my car. I decided that I would prefer not to drive it in the winter so I sold the truck I was planning to trade and purchased a winter vehicle. I've secured storage for my other two summer vehicles to make room for it in my garage. Now the only thing missing is my new ct4 blackwing! We're close to two months now since it was built. I'm really hoping it's delivered before the snow flies so I can tuck it away for the winter. I'm have to admit I'm getting a bit discouraged though!
Same, all I want to do is drive it home before snow hits. I don't want to ship it home and just put it in the garage. I want to drive it 6 hours home and then put it in the garage!

Yes, apparently there are manual and automatic allocations.

I’ve been waiting on a 6MT 4BW since late last year. In August, my sales rep traded his automatic allocation with another dealer’s manual one to get my order into the system

Now the only thing missing is my new ct4 blackwing! We're close to two months now since it was built. I'm really hoping it's delivered before the snow flies so I can tuck it away for the winter. I have to admit I'm getting a bit discouraged though!

One week after mine was built it hit 4D00 "MP". It stayed that way for exactly 8 weeks. Like you, I was getting discouraged. This period was the worst for me; it's the only time that my faith has wavered.

Then stuff started happening. Over exactly 2 weeks I was able to generate a sticker using The Blackwing King's tool, then was 4D00 "DELAYED", then was 4B00 "DELAYED", now am 4B00 "11/09/2022".

I got that EDD today.

My attitude has totally changed. I feel as good as I did when I was a couple of weeks out from my TPW.

I'm 46-042; you're 46-112. You're getting close. Stay strong. You're in that same "it's darkest before the dawn" funk that I was in. It gets better, I promise.

One week after mine was built it hit 4D00 "MP". It stayed that way for exactly 8 weeks. Like you, I was getting discouraged. This period was the worst for me; it's the only time that my faith has wavered.

Then stuff started happening. Over exactly 2 weeks I was able to generate a sticker using The Blackwing King's tool, then was 4D00 "DELAYED", then was 4B00 "DELAYED", now am 4B00 "11/09/2022".

I got that EDD today.

My attitude has totally changed. I feel as good as I did when I was a couple of weeks out from my TPW.

I'm 46-042; you're 46-112. You're getting close. Stay strong. You're in that same "it's darkest before the dawn" funk that I was in. It gets better, I promise.
Thank you for the words of encouragement!! I really appreciate that!!! Hopefully we'll both be very happy soon enough!

Calling dealer this morning, hoping and praying. Also need to decide down payment vs loan proportion if true. Anyone got reccs? Seems like credit unions only place with “respectable” rates. Fingers, toes and penises crossed.

I have to say I appreciate those giving me a sense of calm abou
Calling dealer this morning, hoping and praying. Also need to decide down payment vs loan proportion if true. Anyone got reccs? Seems like credit unions only place with “respectable” rates. Fingers, toes and penises crossed.
I got 72 months @ 4.65% for $60,000 with my credit union, and am putting down $54k. Wanted to keep monthly payments under $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop