Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Same. 120th. They said they will not have a price until built and window sticker is generated. $10k lift for 120th, but I do think that includes the enclosed shipping. My current TPW is same as you, and mine has moved 3 times as well. It will happen. They can't back away from the anniversary cars. No way. They will be built as configured. I am paying MSRP. I have a contract that says so.
Seems very strange. I would think Cadillac would prioritize the 120th editions. We've had a big break with order allocations in Jul/Aug. Those orders are being delivered unusually quickly. Good luck with yours!

Well hopefully CT5blackwing will exist in 2024, if not I better jump on the CT4blackwing wagon quick. I ponder how many people who didn’t get a CT5 blackwing will convert over to CT4 blackwing? Hope the CT5 blackwing exists for 2024 and they don’t raise it another $9k!!
Wait, there is a CT4 BW longroof? Dang, should have gone for that!. Heheee.

Yeah, there is a whole thread about it. :)

Feel like I got very lucky. My local dealer got an allocation on 8/25. My car was built week of 9/22. My EDD has move three times to 10/31 and I am orange. I'd be shocked if my orange sled gets delivered on Halloween day. What is the highest SN on here now for a 5BW? If they shut down production for '23 should be way less than last year. Hmmm... I'll be following this closely. Good luck to those waiting at 1100. I hope this news turns out to be false.

I'd immediately be back in line for a wagon, even if I had to pony up some absurd amount of money.

I'd immediately be back in line for a wagon, even if I had to pony up some absurd amount of money.
Absolutely, I'd have an extra BW in the man cave. Especially if it was an orange 6M!

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Well, well, well...if it isn't my old friend 4D00.

We meet again.

I am too afraid to talk to dealer/Keri today and be told no update or movement.

I think for Halloween tonight I'll just dress up as a giant schmuck in honor of the 2022 General Motors treatment.

Yours in eternal purgatory,

Zoomster Z. Zoomberg, PhD

Jamie Lee Curtis Halloween GIF by Entertainment Weekly

P.S. Thank you Rob!

We meet again.

I think for Halloween tonight I'll just dress up as a giant schmuck in honor of the 2022 General Motors treatment.

P.S. Thank you Rob!
robert eggers patience GIF

We meet again.

P.S. Thank you Rob!
Giant schmuck costume you say?
(Turn up volume... where it is safe to do so)

We meet again.

P.S. Thank you Rob!

I really do hope that Dr Zooms get's his car soon. ...but if he doesn't, he certainly is providing some great entertainment!!

wildly-entertaining-david-walliams.gif

We love you, Zoomberg!

Hmmm.... If they are refreshing the CT5 for 2024 it makes sense to limit the order banks for the 2023's. The question is have they already sold out what they planned to sell or sold all they believe they can make? The CT5 is proving to be extremely popular. Even on here, the 5BW customers are like a 3:1 vs the 4BWs. I have a feeling the 4BW particularly in manual will become a very rare car indeed.

The CT5 is proving to be extremely popular. Even on here, the 5BW customers are like a 3:1 vs the 4BWs. I have a feeling the 4BW particularly in manual will become a very rare car indeed.
Per Rob's Final Production Numbers thread, for '22 there were 127 more 4BWs than 5BWs.

But the manual 4BW was indeed the rarest combo.

Per Rob's Final Production Numbers thread, for '22 there were 127 more 4BWs than 5BWs.

But the manual 4BW was indeed the rarest combo.
Just keep in mind that I'm still actively adding 2022 CT4-V Blackwings to the Registry. I have quite a few more to add. The CT5-V Blackwings have all been entered and those production numbers are final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop