Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Rob,
Any chance we could get an update on the Order Tracker please?

Thank You

I am always so afraid of bothering my lord and savior Robert Goatking.

bless up kimmy schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
I know, me too lol. But I said please and thank you so hopefully that counts for something lol.

Damn, that dent would drive me up the wall. I assume you asked to take delivery and have it fixed later rather then wait yet another few weeks?

The Blackwing badge probably won't be put into production until December at the earliest. All current '23s are shipping with the V badge. If you want the Blackwing badge call up customer service with your VIN and they will have it sent to you when its available.
The dent was definitely a bummer, but I almost expected something to be wrong with the car, so in my warped world, I wasn't surprised. I just don't want them to replace that entire piece of sheetmetal and repaint it, so I'm going to ask for them to try to repair it in place.

I did want to take delivery for the weekend just to drive it a bit, knowing I would return it. Good thing I did since I found the oil leak with a definite return date so that they can fix that as well.

I got to put about 130 miles on the car before parking it, otherwise, I might have hit the magic 500 mile mark :p

What a mix of feelings. Both scares me and gives me hope. Could not imagine receiving my goat only to return it due to immediate needs and fixes and dents.

Still, you're almost there!

Congratulations!
Thank you, sir!

New cars are like that, so I didn't expect a smooth right out of the gate.. It happened once before too, a million years ago when I bought a VW Passat and it was my first new stick shift car. Every time I shifted into second, it would grind a bit.

I immediately assumed it was me, so I worked on my shifting skills and no matter what I did, it always had a bit of a crunch when going into second.. I brought it back after about a week and they determined the synchro was bad and replaced it. So, having an oil leak is probably something dumb that was overlooked in QA and showed up quick so it can be remedied easily (hopefully)..

Don't be scared, because 'fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering', and haven't we suffered enough?!?

Thank you, sir!

New cars are like that, so I didn't expect a smooth right out of the gate.. It happened once before too, a million years ago when I bought a VW Passat and it was my first new stick shift car. Every time I shifted into second, it would grind a bit.

I immediately assumed it was me, so I worked on my shifting skills and no matter what I did, it always had a bit of a crunch when going into second.. I brought it back after about a week and they determined the synchro was bad and replaced it. So, having an oil leak is probably something dumb that was overlooked in QA and showed up quick so it can be remedied easily (hopefully)..

Don't be scared, because 'fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering', and haven't we suffered enough?!?

Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

Well my EDD of 10/23/2022 came and went...no car and no news from my dealer. I guess now starts the next phase of the goat rodeo.

View attachment 13632
Once you have enough.... you can join the new group ::)

Once you have enough.... you can join the new group ::)

I am in this group. EDD 10/23, no car.....

Hey Rob, I know you can't track Canadian orders but if I give you a VIN does it become trackable or am I still out of luck? Just curious if my car can be "trackable" with a VIN.

Im grasping for goats here.
Sorry. No.

Guys, please don't post requests here or PM me asking me to update the orders. I know the orders need to be updated. You know I usually do it twice per week - at the beginning and at the end. I've been away since last Weds visiting family I haven't seen in 20 years for a funeral, and I just got back to work today and had to deal with a shit-storm.

I will update the orders when I get a chance.

Rob, can you please add # CBNZZ7 to the tracker for a 2023 CT5-V BW. Asking for a friend, who got screwed out of his 2022 order.
sorry, but I am not tracking cars for friends. I only have time to take care of our members.

Guys, please don't post requests here or PM me asking me to update the orders. I know the orders need to be updated. You know I usually do it twice per week - at the beginning and at the end. I've been away since last Weds visiting family I haven't seen in 20 years for a funeral, and I just got back to work today and had to deal with a shit-storm.

Rob, have you ever thought to tell people they can also ask their CA? My order is not even on your tracker. Dustin tells me anything I need to know, and I don't even ask. When an update comes, he messages me.

Excuse Me Shut Up GIF by Hoshi Joell

You don't have to explain yourself Rob. We are grateful for the updates and you.

In all sincerity Rob,

I do apologize if I added fuel to this fire. You’re more than generous with your time here. It does not go without appreciation or notice.

In solemn contrition, I can provide you a $25 GM Voucher or equivalent value on my analytic couch in the office, totaling 1 minute of treatment.

Yours in Vrrmmmmmssss and Zooms,

Zoomie

Sorry Michael Caine GIF

Rob, have you ever thought to tell people they can also ask their CA? My order is not even on your tracker. Dustin tells me anything I need to know, and I don't even ask. When an update comes, he messages me.

Must be nice to have a Salesman like that. My Salesman hasn't done anything. I gave up on relying on them a while ago which is why I read threads on here and watch the tracker. I felt bad asking, but wasn't sure if something didn't load right, because it had been a while. I saw others post friendly reminders, so I thought I would ask. Felt bad, especially now knowing it was due to a loss in the family only makes me feel worse about it. Thank You Rob, and I am sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop