Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Dealer just called and said car has arrived!!! Of course I had to leave today on a business trip, but I get back Friday and will head straight to the dealer. He’ll send me picks today or tomorrow when it gets off the truck and I’ll post here.
Your EDD is 10/25 and your car arrived 10/25.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Dealer just called and said car has arrived!!! Of course I had to leave today on a business trip, but I get back Friday and will head straight to the dealer. He’ll send me picks today or tomorrow when it gets off the truck and I’ll post here.
Amazing!

Congratulations!

Lucky dog! You actually got your car delivered on your EDD!!! I also have EDD on 10/25 but no such call. I heard it's sitting waiting to be shipped as are most other built cars it seems.

Well my EDD of 10/23/2022 came and went...no car and no news from my dealer. I guess now starts the next phase of the goat rodeo.

View attachment 13632
Originally was 10/23, but I think Bill O’reilly’s fury moved some people’s asses and got it down here in South Florida quickly lol!

Congrats! :beer

Originally was 10/23, but I think Bill O’reilly’s fury moved some people’s asses and got it down here in South Florida quickly lol!
I just noticed my Rift was built 11 cars after yours, so hopefully a carrier is coming to these parts soon... Something tells me though the GOATS may be driving that carrier..LOL

I just noticed my Rift was built 11 cars after yours, so hopefully a carrier is coming to these parts soon... Something tells me though the GOATS may be driving that carrier..LOL
Well it’s a much shorter trip to NY, so just keep the faith - it will show up in no time! 🙏

He’s the vid from my sales guy.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t those seats the standard versions? I had originally ordered for 2022 the mid-level high performace, but I’m guessing the guy missed it when he rolled it over to the 2023. 😕

Attachments

• Video.mov
    4.1 MB
He’s the vid from my sales guy.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t those seats the standard versions? I had originally ordered for 2022 the mid-level high performace, but I’m guessing the guy missed it when he rolled it over to the 2023. 😕
Screenshot_20221026-072150_Video Player.jpg

Agree w/ @Slick Blackwing...
They look like base seats... and not listed as one of your paid options (ceramic brakes, pdr, bronze wheels, parking package, rift).
People say they're pretty soft and comfortable though.

They’re not as beautiful but I’ll definitely live with it - I’m ecstatic that the car even arrived!!

It’s a little annoying that I had to correct the sales guy on both orders to get the seats right, and he still messed it up. Plus, I track my cars, and am imagining myself sliding around without the extra bolstering.

They’re not as beautiful but I’ll definitely live with it - I’m ecstatic that the car even arrived!!

It’s a little annoying that I had to correct the sales guy on both orders to get the seats right, and he still messed it up. Plus, I track my cars, and am imagining myself sliding around without the extra bolstering.
Didn’t you get some sort of order/build sheet confirming all your choices? If this was me I’d be really upset. I know it’s just a seat but after dealing with constraints and all the waiting, at least we should be getting what we ordered and is available. The seats to me are a big part of the look and feel of the car.

At least you weren't somehow charged for the Mid-Level and got the Standard. Saved you a few thousand too. Enjoy your new ride!

Didn’t you get some sort of order/build sheet confirming all your choices? If this was me I’d be really upset. I know it’s just a seat but after dealing with constraints and all the waiting, at least we should be getting what we ordered and is available. The seats to me are a big part of the look and feel of the car.
When he reordered the MY23 I told him to make sure about the seats - he said it was exactly like the first MY22 order and I stupidly took his word for it.

I’ll try to get them to knock some $$ off or throw in some extended warranty or something. I’m sure I’ll eventually get over it 😁

Congrats on getting your whip! Stinks about the seats, etc., however they are still nice and now you get to bang some gears!!!!:Steer

When he reordered the MY23 I told him to make sure about the seats - he said it was exactly like the first MY22 order and I stupidly took his word for it.

I’ll try to get them to knock some $$ off or throw in some extended warranty or something. I’m sure I’ll eventually get over it 😁
That definitely sucks. Rolling over the order is fine but when an allocation is received the salesman should be calling you to confirm the order and if you want to change anything and not just taking the build you submitted months ago. They should go over every option to confirm nothing is missing before its submitted for the build when allocation is received.

My salesman went over my build with me when I received allocation based off what I sent in 9 months ago and he missed the PDR, but thats why he called to confirm. He even sent me a copy of the build printout and told me to reply back that it looked ok as an extra measure. If your salesman didnt do that and the order was wrong I'd be livid or if he did and still got it wrong I'd still be upset. Hopefully you get something out of it.

I'm way too anal to take anyone's word. First thing I did was recheck what was ordered. Sorry, but I would be terribly upset. :(
Funny, I have an Audi S5 Sportback being built and after speaking with my sales team on 3 different occasions they still fucked up one of my options. I was fortunate build hadn't made its way to assembly, so we were able to adjust. Told the salespeople what's so hard about adding the 6 piston calipers, c'mon now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop