Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I am in this group. EDD 10/23, no car.....
Buckle up my friend. I went from 9/28, 10/21 to now my dealer tells me EDD of 11/14.

I was hoping to bang gears before the white stuff comes down! Now, I'm just hoping to get it before Santa comes into town....LOL

This is all for the F'ing GOATS out there!

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Once you have enough.... you can join the new group ::)

NEVER!! lol

Must be nice to have a Salesman like that. My Salesman hasn't done anything. I gave up on relying on them a while ago which is why I read threads on here and watch the tracker. I felt bad asking, but wasn't sure if something didn't load right, because it had been a while. I saw others post friendly reminders, so I thought I would ask. Felt bad, especially now knowing it was due to a loss in the family only makes me feel worse about it. Thank You Rob, and I am sorry for your loss.
I can't speak highly enough for Dustin and Sewell. Rob offers a great service here, but don't be shy about hounding your local salesperson. Or work with Dustin and the updates come to you.

Wish I could have worked with Dustin.
I sure feel some of your pain. In September 2021, I walked into my local dealer and placed a $1000 deposit on a 5. I was either 9th or 10th on their list. I remember them saying how hard they were, but they were optimistic it could arrive in Spring 2022. In December, the same dealer had yet to receive a single allocation. I randomly called Sewell Dallas and asked for Dustin Callaway. I learned his name from Tall Steve. Dustin spent time on the phone with me and I had an order in that night. 0 deposit. It got picked up in August and built the week of 9/26. It just needs to ship there and someone will be very happy.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

@Rob I picked up my car this weekend, so I can be taken out of the tracker. Thank you for the continuous updates and the forum.

As everyone has said, this car is so well worth the wait. It's next level GM imho. The turn-in, shifter, clutch, exhaust sound and so many other details that can easily go unnoticed due to their perfect integration into the car make it the great ride that it is.

It's not all puppies and ice cream though because we are, in fact, in the goat rodeo. My car came with a dent in the roof rail from shipping and over the weekend I discovered that it's leaking oil, which hopefully is just a seal that hasn't fully seated or a loose drain bolt on the oil pan, etc. It's going back to the dealer today for those issues as well as putting on the tint that was part of my "add-ons".

Here are some pics.. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the car, just can't wait to get past the break-in period so that I can rev it past 4k!

Also, no 'BlackWing' badge, just the 'V' badge.

And, the grey seats ended up looking pretty stellar with the Orange.
Very nice. Love the colors. I'm always leary about those light colors on the interior but they look great. Hope they do a fantastic job on the dent. Too bad it was not somewhere they could have done pointless dent repair provided the paint was not chipped. Let us know the source of the oil leak when you find out. GLWTR!

Thank You Rob.

Thanks Rob!

I am finally in Bayed status - 2 months and 10 days after it was built. Still no EDD. But it is progress.

And I found out today that this has taken so long that my salesperson is no longer with the dealership. LOL.

Very nice. Love the colors. I'm always leary about those light colors on the interior but they look great. Hope they do a fantastic job on the dent. Too bad it was not somewhere they could have done pointless dent repair provided the paint was not chipped. Let us know the source of the oil leak when you find out. GLWTR!
Thanks for the response.. I've had my share of cars with black interiors, and I think lighter colored seats make a cabin brighter, and look more upscale. These seats are fantastic in both their looks and their feel with all of the adjustments that they have.

So, now the car is back at the dealer for oil & dent repair along with some tint.. They told me it could take a few weeks, so I'm back in the rodeo!

Thanks Rob!

I am finally in Bayed status - 2 months and 10 days after it was built. Still no EDD. But it is progress.

And I found out today that this has taken so long that my salesperson is no longer with the dealership. LOL.
There might be light at the end of the tunnel. Or its your salesman calling to you.

I've been at 4B00 since 10/12, hopefully we both see shipment sooner rather then later.

Dealer just called and said car has arrived!!! Of course I had to leave today on a business trip, but I get back Friday and will head straight to the dealer. He’ll send me picks today or tomorrow when it gets off the truck and I’ll post here.

Dealer just called and said car has arrived!!! Of course I had to leave today on a business trip, but I get back Friday and will head straight to the dealer. He’ll send me picks today or tomorrow when it gets off the truck and I’ll post here.
Very nice. Congratulations! Post some pics when you can. Good luck with the delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop