Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Hey Rob, I know you can't track Canadian orders but if I give you a VIN does it become trackable or am I still out of luck? Just curious if my car can be "trackable" with a VIN.

Im grasping for goats here.

The CF issues have been going on for more than a year. As time has gone by, availability seems to have gotten worse. AFAIK, there isn't anything out there to suggest any predictions.
Thanks, appreciate the insight.

Congratulations! Any surprises at the dealership?
One small one. MK was out Ill so another sales rep finished the deal, the new guy tried to shoehorn in some anti theft crap and said it was mandatory. I sent a note to MK, he said it was optional, so I called out the new guy and got him to remove it. That was it, otherwise everything went very well.

Just going to drop this right here. All I can say is I definitely think the car is trying to prove it was worth the wait. 4K limit for break in and it throws you back in the seat with authority and were only making a a pound or three of boost. It has NO body roll yet the ride is plush.

Yes it passes the look back test. Hang in there goat fellows!

Attachments

• 20221021_180508.jpg
    20221021_180508.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • 20221021_180458.jpg
    20221021_180458.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
Thank you! Yes, it's Blaze Orange, Blue calipers, Sky Cool Grey Seats, Torch Red Belts, Sunroof, Satin Graphite Wheels, PDR, Technology & Climate Package, and most importantly, 6 Spd Manual.
That's what I thought. Love the orange. My 5BW is scheduled to arrive next week. Can't wait to see the orange in person. Seems like a deep darker orange unlike the copper orange on my 17 SS sedan. Please post some pics after you take delivery. Helps me pass the waiting time. I'm not planning on an on time delivery so we'll see

Just going to drop this right here. All I can say is I definitely think the car is trying to prove it was worth the wait. 4K limit for break in and it throws you back in the seat with authority and were only making a a pound or three of boost. It has NO body roll yet the ride is plush.

Yes it passes the look back test. Hang in there goat fellows!
Congratulations. Sounds like a very nice ride. I hope the enjoyment continues to build with every drive.

Is it typical for cars to get delivered without ever showing up in the cadillac com, dealer, or autotrader inventory? Mine does not show up anywhere. The tracker says 10/26, my dealer says 10/24. She's a no show on any of the previously mentioned sources. Just curious and anxious.

BTW, I placed orders with two dealers back in Dec of last year. One is a very prominent poster on here from TX. I had totally given up on getting an allocation. My local dealer called out of the blue on Aug 25th. Car was built on the week of 9/12. The prominent dealer was non responsive and replied to my inquiries saying they would not help me until all 22 orders were converted to 23 orders. Not a peep since then

As previously stated on this site, check with multiple dealers. The high volume shops may not be as great as some on here say. My local guy has been very good.

For those waiting on a 5BW, this video is pretty entertaining. I love the parts at about 1:10 and 7:20. This thing "Fu@&ing rips!". This video does a g e eat job detailing technical and the underside of the car for those interested.

I definitely think the car is trying to prove it was worth the wait. ... Hang in there goat fellows!

Brother, I really needed to hear this today. Thank you.

Car looks great!

I cyber-stalked your parking space based on the detail in your pics, LOL. Last week I was the BJ's Brewhouse right across the street from there.

My CT5-V BW doesn't have "al-u-min-eum" in it. It does have ah-lum-ah-nim, though.
She is also mistaken about the new Z06 (2023) engine being an LT5. It was discontinued. Z06 has a 5.5 liter engine.

Last edited:
Called AutoPort the other day and looks like my car is just sitting and waiting to be assigned a carrier. The status has always just said delayed so I wasn’t sure if it was MP or quality control or just waiting to be shipped. My dealership hasn’t been able to give me any other information other then it was produced. It’s been ready to ship for almost a month now. The lady let me know that it’s comepletely finished and just waiting to be assigned to a carrier!

Called AutoPort the other day and looks like my car is just sitting and waiting to be assigned a carrier. The status has always just said delayed so I wasn’t sure if it was MP or quality control or just waiting to be shipped. My dealership hasn’t been able to give me any other information other then it was produced. It’s been ready to ship for almost a month now. The lady let me know that it’s comepletely finished and just waiting to be assigned to a carrier!
I believe (hope) I am in same position. If I don’t receive any news this week, I may call as well just to ensure it is waiting assignment. The suspense is brutal!

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

I believe my order is on the same status as the two posts above. Dealer called them and they said it needs to be wrapped for transport and put on q truck. Hopefully they get all these cars shipped out. Mines coming to Iowa. Just in time for colder weather!

Thank you! Yes, it's Blaze Orange, Blue calipers, Sky Cool Grey Seats, Torch Red Belts, Sunroof, Satin Graphite Wheels, PDR, Technology & Climate Package, and most importantly, 6 Spd Manual.
You’ve got great taste😉! My order is fairly identical except for the seatbelts and that I chose radiant red. 6M, blue calipers, and graphite wheels in the house!

I believe my order is on the same status as the two posts above. Dealer called them and they said it needs to be wrapped for transport and put on q truck. Hopefully they get all these cars shipped out. Mines coming to Iowa. Just in time for colder weather!
I hear your brother, gotta bang some gears before winter otherwise I'll need Psychiatric treatment. Approaching 17 months since I joined the GOAT party.

I'm pretty much done with the nursery, just waiting on my V Banner.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 59
Congratulations. Seems really odd the part was not prioritized to fix a customer car vs new production. That's a very questionable customer service strategy.
Parts are priotized for repair before production. Key word is repair, so the car had to have come with the part. So if your car came with carbon fiber, a replacement is prioritized. If your car didn’t come with it and your just trying to add it, it won’t be prioritized.

If it’s for legit repair, you have to ask your dealer to open a SPAC case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop