Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My dealer mailed me out of the electric blue(😜) that my car has arrived at my local yard and should be at the dealer in a week. What a way to end an extremely crappy work week!

:happyanim:
Wait wait wait since this forum was built for and is about me, I am only ten cars behind you, VIN 046148 with you being 046138. Did we figure out if this means anything? Are you east coast by some miracle and just a big fan of SF??? Somebody help me?!?!?!

sad black and white GIF

View attachment 13534
BlackWings are flowing into dealers today it seems.. I just got this from my dealer in Phoenix... Arrived at 4:30pm MST, so I'll be getting it tomorrow for the weekend.. Tint on Monday. PPF later next week..
Amazing!!!

Wait wait wait since this forum was built for and is about me, I am only ten cars behind you, VIN 046148 with you being 046138. Did we figure out if this means anything? Are you east coast by some miracle and just a big fan of SF??? Somebody help me?!?!?!

sad black and white GIF
I feel like the East Coast hasn't seen a delivery in quite a while - August was maybe the last based on this thread. Recent deliveries seem to be West Coast and Texas. Mine's been sitting since late July waiting for transport. We are due!

We have truly become a nation of lazy people. Next will be facial recognition cameras so we won't even need the key fob. I remember when phones had a cord attached, you had to "get up" to change the channel and there were things called phone booths. LOL !
My friend's GV60 already has it!

I feel like the East Coast hasn't seen a delivery in quite a while - August was maybe the last based on this thread. Recent deliveries seem to be West Coast and Texas. Mine's been sitting since late July waiting for transport. We are due!
preach same-sex marriage GIF

Looks like my TT-V Series build is also in Transit. This will be available soon at Lafontaine Cadillac in Michigan. Here is the Window Sticker

Attachments

• MSRP.pdf
    158.7 KB · Views: 94
View attachment 13534
BlackWings are flowing into dealers today it seems.. I just got this from my dealer in Phoenix... Arrived at 4:30pm MST, so I'll be getting it tomorrow for the weekend.. Tint on Monday. PPF later next week..
Congratulations. Nice Friday surprise. Is that orange or red? Looks orange to me. If that is orange I Iike it. Same color I picked. Good luck with the delivery.

sad black and white GIF
Hoping for RAIL RAMP UNLOAD LOL?

Congratulations to all those that have diveries this week. Looks like some very positive movement on shipments. I hope this continues. Mine says EDD 9/26 from 9/24. Hopefully in the next couple weeks

Congratulations to all those that have diveries this week. Looks like some very positive movement on shipments. I hope this continues. Mine says EDD 9/26 from 9/24. Hopefully in the next couple weeks
You’re very patient, my friend. My EDD is 11/2 and I’m biting my nails!

I am only ten cars behind you, VIN 046148 with you being 046138. Did we figure out if this means anything?
VIN order has little bearing on delivery order. Too many factors shuffle things up like part constraints, quality control checks, missing parts (MP status), Lansing holding lot stacking, rail schedules, etc. Hence the goat rodeo.

VIN order has little bearing on delivery order. Too many factors shuffle things up like part constraints, quality control checks, missing parts (MP status), Lansing holding lot stacking, rail schedules, etc. Hence the goat rodeo.
I had a feeling this would be the case. Nothing like reality, huh?

Lonely Reality Bites GIF

For production purposes, has anyone heard how long there will be issues with getting Carbon Package 1 and/or 2? Will there be light at the end of the tunnel in the next 12mths???

The CF issues have been going on for more than a year. As time has gone by, availability seems to have gotten worse. AFAIK, there isn't anything out there to suggest any predictions.

sad black and white GIF
Ha ha, the only east coast I am on is the east coast of the san francisco bay.

Congratulations. Nice Friday surprise. Is that orange or red? Looks orange to me. If that is orange I Iike it. Same color I picked. Good luck with the delivery.
Thank you! Yes, it's Blaze Orange, Blue calipers, Sky Cool Grey Seats, Torch Red Belts, Sunroof, Satin Graphite Wheels, PDR, Technology & Climate Package, and most importantly, 6 Spd Manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop