Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I dont recall exactly, I didnt keep track of it. Maybe 3 weeks.
Cool, thank you. I've got to get my funds in order soon. Looks like I am a couple weeks behind you. I was not sure how quickly the cars transfer from rail to truck delivery. Looks like it is pretty fast.

May be true but it does not make it right. Why have a customer service section on the Cadillac website. Should it be "dealer service"?

In the computer industry we do not ship a new product until all the spares inventory sites are stocked. If spares are depleted the new assemblies automatically go to customers before production.

Seems all backwards in the auto industry.
Spares used to be a priority back when the world was normal and made sense, now as I said if it's a choice between building up spares or keeping the factory open and running shy, the factory is going to win. These are crazy times.

For the record, GM/Cadillac is reimbursing Sewell for both the part and labor to fix this warranty issue, and likewise, Sewell reimbursed me for both my cost and effort.

So yes they (the dealer) took care of me the customer, and yeah I probably could have waited for another few weeks or months for GM to catch back up, but I am not a patient person when I don't know how long I have to wait. Now that I am
Drunk Animation GIF by CreateDrop

I think I made the right decision from both a purchase and an actions standpoint.

How long does Cadillac's system sit with a TPW that's obviously incorrect, in the past (ie 10/10/22)?

How long does Cadillac's system sit with a TPW that's obviously incorrect, in the past (ie 10/10/22)?
My allocation was submitted 8/4 with a TPW of 8/26-9/4 but was pushed back to the week of 9/26. My car was produced 9/23 or atleast it was produced the week of 9/23. Mine has been delayed for shipping since.

Does the cadillac.com status from chat change when the car moves status post production?
For me the chat just keeps saying my car has been produced and to get in touch with my dealer regarding shipping movement.

Pattern seems to be 2 weeks after the TPW. My girl was built 12 days after the TPW.

On a positive note, AutoPort states my girl is just waiting for the carrier to pick her up! Almost 2 months from when she was built. Now it looks like I will be able to bang some gears before the white stuff shows up..

Pattern seems to be 2 weeks after the TPW. My girl was built 12 days after the TPW.

On a positive note, AutoPort states my girl is just waiting for the carrier to pick her up! Almost 2 months from when she was built. Now it looks like I will be able to bang some gears before the white stuff shows up..
How did you get a hold of auto port? I’m curious as to what my car is doing. Thanks

Yes but physically pushing the button sucks. Keyless entry is popular for a reason, nobody wants to pull the fob out to press unlock then put it away. Nobody wants to interact with the fob at all, that's the beauty of it. Otherwise just give me a normal key if I still have to pull the fob out.

The pouch let's you keep using keyless entry without worrying about someone stealing your signal to steal your car.

I wouldn't want to be without keyless entry, I'd rather use the pouch then disable a feature of my vehicle.
We have truly become a nation of lazy people. Next will be facial recognition cameras so we won't even need the key fob. I remember when phones had a cord attached, you had to "get up" to change the channel and there were things called phone booths. LOL !

Does the cadillac.com status from chat change when the car moves status post production?
For me the chat just keeps saying my car has been produced and to get in touch with my dealer regarding shipping movement.
Mine never changed from that status on the bot until it was delivered.

My build is moving quickly. Had a production date of 10 Oct. my salesman called today and gave me the last 8 digits of the VIN and said the car was produced. Hope to see it by Thanksgiving??? waiting patiently
Awesome, we have matching TPWs (also ct4) so maybe mine is built too!

My dealer mailed me out of the electric blue(😜) that my car has arrived at my local yard and should be at the dealer in a week. What a way to end an extremely crappy work week!

:happyanim:
Holy shit dude!!!!

Shock Omg GIF by Nick Jonas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC