Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Alright fellow maniacs...I have a car that had a TPW of 8/28, then 9/5, then 10/3. At that time I think it was at 3400. Then it moved back to Event Code 3000, and TPW of 10/10/2022. Just checked, and it moved back to 3400. It is a CF1, CF2, and CF seat build. What say ye, is it going to get built? CF on constraint, but it is a 120th that was ordered back in April I think. Do they have these parts?
I believe the CF constraints are bs, i dropped CF 1&2 to get my car build. and last month i ordered the CF parts from the dealer and i had them in hand in 2 weeks. shit you can buy the CT5 BW rear CF spoiler on gm website under accessories.

After 3 months of being stuck in MP jail, my car finally shows as "delayed" and dealer sent an update today that vehicle is bayed and ready to be shipped!!
So hopefully it might finally arrive shortly.

My dealer called me today and said car is delivered. Still shows as 4B00 on tracker. Hoping to pick up tomorrow. My dealer got at least 2 CT5s delivered so maybe the last of the 2022s are finally heading out.
This has to be a record in restraint. Only 3 posts showing and car delivered to dealer. :cool:

once I am finished with my current job, I'm DONE working in any customer support role ever again. People in general, suck these days, and their level of assumed entitlement makes me want to vomit uncontrollably.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Yes, people suck. It's what drove me out of "customer service" 15 years ago. And when did we all become so entitled??? F you, you're NOT entitled. I'm just amazed. It's out of control. People are such asses anymore.

A little kindness goes a long long way. I like to try and be the light in the world I'd like to see. Although this process has been a lesson in frustration, all the folks I have reached out to for information have been nothing but stellar, even when they really didn't have much news.

Cars are being delivered, mine will eventually. They could have delivered the day after I ordered and for many that still wouldn't have been soon enough.

It's sort of my own fault. I once accidentally asked God to grant me more patience. What I didn't know then that I have some what painfully come to understand now, is that He doesn't instantly grant one more patience, but instead provides opportunities to build it through practice.

If anyone is looking for a CT4 Blackwing, there's a dealership in southern California that has 3 CT4` s with $ 4500 off msrp. One is infrared with all carbon.

I have no idea why but it's a good deal.

If anyone is looking for a CT4 Blackwing, there's a dealership in southern California that has 3 CT4` s with $ 4500 off msrp. One is infrared with all carbon.

Unfortunately all automatic transmission

w

Has it been confirmed or, is it just something that automatically happens on their web site?

They were -3000 last week. From what I heard in the other thread, these are legit.

Someone posted in the "MSRP" thread about a dealer in NJ that has two 4BW autos under MSRP.

People were saying this past week that the bottom had fallen out of the 4BW auto market. I thought they were being premature, but this seems to be the proof.

Someone posted in the "MSRP" thread about a dealer in NJ that has two 4BW autos under MSRP.

People were saying this past week that the bottom had fallen out of the 4BW auto market. I thought they were being premature, but this seems to be the proof.
Based upon what I've seen the last couple of weeks, I think the state of the economy and rising inflation and interest rates is beginning to take effect. I'm not quite sure we've reached the ceiling yet, but we're definitely getting there.

Have any 2023s been delivered yet?

A couple of Detroit-area dealers have claimed to have '23 4BWs on their lots.

One was this deleted spam post that had a "P" VIN and showed pictures of the car on the dealer's lot.

@Rob It's weird that you're still showing my car as delayed. VinView has an ETA of 10/25 now :/
Even if it's 24 days, 5 hours, 1 minute, and 37 seconds away I hope mine is more accurate. But who's counting anyways

@Rob It's weird that you're still showing my car as delayed. VinView has an ETA of 10/25 now :/
Even if it's 24 days, 5 hours, 1 minute, and 37 seconds away I hope mine is more accurate. But who's counting anyways
Take VinView, as all these systems, with a grain of salt. None of them are accurate until you can physically see and touch your car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop