Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Available CT4 Blackwing call me / we do not sell over sticker

N

Nat The Brat

*tired of waiting for you 5 ? Why not get into a CT4 while you wait…. I Have a CT4 Blackwing available …. Original order fell through! Summit white/automatic/ we do not sell over MSRP! $72,940 / has sunroof/10 speed automatic/ 18 aluminum wheels with tech bronze finish/ performance data recorder/ driver assist package !!!! Extremely Cool Ride!!!

SPAM DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm does not seem like Natalie is a supporting dealer…

I wonder if Rob gets the ban stick and pwns her?

*tired of waiting for you 5 ? Why not get into a CT4 while you wait…. I Have a CT4 Blackwing available …. Original order fell through! Summit white/automatic/ we do not sell over MSRP! $72,940 / has sunroof/10 speed automatic/ 18 aluminum wheels with tech bronze finish/ performance data recorder/ driver assist package !!!! Extremely Cool Ride!!! if interested. We are near Detroit *This Will Not Last*
Ask for Natalie :)
This isn't a free for all forum for dealers to come here and post their inventory....i'm sure this car won't last - just like you won't last here either...

This isn't a free for all forum for dealers to come here and post their inventory....i'm sure this car won't last - just like you won't last here either...
burn-sick.gif

*tired of waiting for you 5 ? Why not get into a CT4 while you wait…. I Have a CT4 Blackwing available …. Original order fell through! Summit white/automatic/ we do not sell over MSRP! $72,940 / has sunroof/10 speed automatic/ 18 aluminum wheels with tech bronze finish/ performance data recorder/ driver assist package !!!! Extremely Cool Ride!!!

SPAM DELETED
whatd you do chris farley GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop