Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Good morning fellow degenerates.

Today is a special day. It is with great honor and humility that I enter thy hallowed pen. A boy once lost, now found among his tribe of shit-eating, raw-doggin’, even-toed undulates.

“Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.”

Blessed be the fruit. And may God have mercy on our souls.

Amen.

Dr Zoomie
(Capra Hircus)

black and white goat GIF
Who you callin' even-toed???!!!!

serious nicki minaj GIF

I have a status update on those of you still waiting for your 2022 Blackwings. They appear to be happy and doing just fine.

I have an "asset" at the Lansing Assembly plant, and I was able to acquire these spy photos:

FB_IMG_1664492892543.jpg

FB_IMG_1664492868062.jpg

As you can see, they are QUITE...healthy...

:boogie

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly

Mine was built 9/11 week and did not go to MP, went straight to delayed- its also a very light build- Only option is the medium tier seats and electric blue color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop