Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Can you send some pictures of the blackwing badge on the rear that is definitely the reason that all of our cars are delayed for months on end? Also Rob what do you use for tracking the vehicles?

Tuesday, I'm taking mine in for its 1500 mile "break in" oil change. Just received my Fumoto Oil Drain Valve and will have the dealer tech install it during the process. Makes life so much easier doing oil changes. I'm just glad that I don't need to drop a plastic belly pan to get access to the oil pan drain bolt and that that there isn't any cross members to get oil dripped on.

Attachments

• 20221002_105922.jpg
    20221002_105922.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
Looks like my '23 5BW was produced! Reached 3800 on the last tracker update. I had a TPW of 10/10 so I'm positively surprised. I've been watching closely at all your experiences and it looks like I have gotten super lucky thus far. We'll see how the rest goes. Do you guys know what to expect after 3800? Does that mean it has been fully built and wont go into MP? Does it mean it'll be a matter of vehicle transport?

I just took delivery of 46-0011 earlier today.

@Rob Thanks for all the updates, you can remove me from the tracker.
That proves how crazy these times are because my '23 4BW is number 46-0007 (the Bond Car), so it was built first (albeit by 4 cars :)), and it's still in Delayed. Or maybe it's because you live closer in Michigan, whereas I'm on the other side of the country in AZ, which would put some sense into this nonsensical process...

Looks like my '23 5BW was produced! Reached 3800 on the last tracker update. I had a TPW of 10/10 so I'm positively surprised. I've been watching closely at all your experiences and it looks like I have gotten super lucky thus far. We'll see how the rest goes. Do you guys know what to expect after 3800? Does that mean it has been fully built and wont go into MP? Does it mean it'll be a matter of vehicle transport?
Mine was built on 8/23, didn't go into MP status and now shows EDD of 10/21 from EDD of 9/28. It's anyone's guess as to what's next. That's why it's the Goat Rodeo, so buckle up bud!!!

My dealer just sent me a text;
"Your Blackwing is on the rail and on its way to Ca :)"
Not a bad Sunday text to get... makes you look forward to this upcoming week just a little bit more.
Good work by your dealer for sending this out on a Sunday.

Last edited:
That proves how crazy these times are because my '23 4BW is number 46-0007 (the Bond Car), so it was built first (albeit by 4 cars :)), and it's still in Delayed. Or maybe it's because you live closer in Michigan, whereas I'm on the other side of the country in AZ, which would put some sense into this nonsensical process...
And here I am at 46-0003, so another 4 cars and also delayed. But then again, also the other side here in CA which would make even more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop