Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Looks like all CT4-BW with EDD of MP are gone so hopefully things will start to move on CT5-BW as well.

Stupid question, but how do I figure out the full VIN for my car if Rob's tracker has the last 8? Seems like 9th digit is what changes but rest (other than last 3) should be same for all manual 4BWs

how do I figure out the full VIN for my car if Rob's tracker has the last 8? Seems like 9th digit is what changes but rest (other than last 3) should be same for all manual 4BWs

This is a 4BW VIN I saw online: 1G6D75RP6N0410810

Per some VIN info I found online:
  • The first 8 digits should not change. 1GD is "Cadillac", and "D75RP" represent the platform, platform series, body style, restraint type, and engine type.
  • The 9th digit is check digit. I don't know how it is calculated. See EDIT below.
  • The 10th digit, "N" in the example above, represents the year. For MY 2022 the value is "N". For MY 2023 it will be "P".
  • The 11th digit represents the manufacturing plant, and presumably will not change.
  • The last 6 digits represent the "sequence" number. Presumably the "41" and "46" won't change for the 4BWs. I think it is currently an open question as to whether GM will restart the last 4 digits at 0001 in MY 23 or pick up where they left off in MY 22.
**EDIT**
I found a Check Digit Calculator online that appears to work correctly, based on the the couple of VINs I tested. If you know everything except the check digit, you can enter the VIN with a question mark for the check digit and this will give it to you:

Last edited:
This is a 4BW VIN I saw online: 1G6D75RP6N0410810

Per some VIN info I found online:
  • The first 8 digits should not change. 1GD is "Cadillac", and "D75RP" represent the platform, platform series, body style, restraint type, and engine type.
  • The 9th digit is check digit. I don't know how it is calculated.
  • The 10th digit, "N" in the example above, represents the year. For MY 2022 the value is "N". For MY 2023 it will be "P".
  • The 11th digit represents the manufacturing plant, and presumably will not change.
  • The last 6 digits represent the "sequence" number. Presumably the "41" and "46" won't change for the 4BWs. I think it is currently an open question as to whether GM will restart the last 4 digits at 0001 in MY 23 or pick up where they left off in MY 22.
Thank you! Figured it out. Tried a bunch of check digits and one worked!

Hi Rob, I'm new to the forum and was referred by friends at Tapout Tuning. The first thing I saw on here is that I can get updates on my order and that's amazing! It's nice of you to help us in your spare time like that.

I had placed my order late April of this year for a 2022 model but I believe I've been moved over to the 2023 model line. I have the order # BNJB02 if you could please add me to your list. Much appreciated!

Reactions: Rob
Hi Rob, I'm new to the forum and was referred by friends at Tapout Tuning. The first thing I saw on here is that I can get updates on my order and that's amazing! It's nice of you to help us in your spare time like that.

I had placed my order late April of this year for a 2022 model but I believe I've been moved over to the 2023 model line. I have the order # BNJB02 if you could please add me to your list. Much appreciated!
That order number is for a 2022 Cadillac XT5 that's been delivered to the dealer already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop