Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
The things I find on Facebook...I just can't... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220715-222841.png

Strange, my car is at 4200 and Delayed. Dealer called me up yesterday to tell me it arrived.
That's awesome news. This gives me hope that mine might show up soon as well since mine was put on hold only few days after yours.

Strange, my car is at 4200 and Delayed. Dealer called me up yesterday to tell me it arrived.

Dustin said recently that the EDD field is highly inaccurate.
4200 means shipped -- so not surprising. Saw similar with another car to Texas this last week.

Congratulations!! Enjoy the ride.

Congrats!! It seems like if the car is shipped via Accelerated Services, they do not update the GM system for vehicle status. At least that is my guess....

@Rob Can I get added to this? Order # BVFJXN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!