Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I think I was too excited with this forum I did not read my order # correctly. Thank you for pointing that out. I mistakenly placed an N where the V should be.

BVJB02

Reactions: Rob
Hi Rob, I'm new to the forum and was referred by friends at Tapout Tuning. The first thing I saw on here is that I can get updates on my order and that's amazing! It's nice of you to help us in your spare time like that.

I had placed my order late April of this year for a 2022 model but I believe I've been moved over to the 2023 model line. I have the order # BNJB02 if you could please add me to your list. Much appreciated!
@Rob has spare time?
Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

We better find him something else to do.

Jeez, now my dealer says I cant even use my GM rewards card points... :(
call the redemption center and verify eligibility. I called a few months ago and was told the cars are eligible for rebates under the GM Card and have plans to use my rewards when the car comes in. The redemption center phone number is 1-844-764-2665

Jeez, now my dealer says I cant even use my GM rewards card points... :(
I used mine back in May. I do know the dealer said there is confusion about the plan. I believe it used to be a Capital One card and now is Marcus, by Goldman Sacks (at least ours is). Dealer told me they hate the new set up as it used to be super easy, now it's a pain.

Hey, continuing with the theme I just posted, does anyone here know if the 2021 CT5 V Sto N Sho bracket will fit on a non-carbon fibre CT5 V Blackwing?
I’ve searched, and the threads I’ve found so far don’t appear to have the answer.

Hi Rob, You can remove ZXGNNG from the tracker; the car arrived today! Came the whole way by truck to Washington state. Five months in the goat pen from the build date; I hope there is no damage... :unsure:.

Thanks, Rob, for all you do to maintain this site.

Attachments

• 123_1.JPEG
    123_1.JPEG
    1,011.3 KB · Views: 83
I finally got my car back from the detailer. 11 days, but worth it ! Got my windows tinted 50%, Expel clear bra the entire front end ( hood, bumper, headlts, fenders, mirrors), carbon fiber wrapped the front chin spoiler, rear diffuser, side rockers and rear trunk spoiler. Get the carbon look without the exorbitant cost. Pinstriped (black/grey) and had my pinstriper put his vision of a Blackwing at the logos. Installed my front plate to "off center" for that European look. Then had the entire car and wheels ceramic coated. I need to get some "low dust" brake pads.
*****I used my GM Card (Marcus) points to get $2000 off and could have gotten another $400 if I used my other GM rewards points. Don't take NO for an answer ! I thought about the Sto-N-Show plate holder, but I haven't met anyone who ended up liking it. The cars are already too low to the ground and they are always getting damaged.

Attachments

• 20220719_194938.jpg
    20220719_194938.jpg
    871 KB · Views: 121
  • 20220719_184758.jpg
    20220719_184758.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 121
  • 20220713_152131 (1).jpg
    20220713_152131 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 116
  • 20220703_144452.jpg
    20220703_144452.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 136
Hi Rob, You can remove ZXGNNG from the tracker; the car arrived today! Came the whole way by truck to Washington state. Five months in the goat pen from the build date; I hope there is no damage... :unsure:.

Thanks, Rob, for all you do to maintain this site.
Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!