Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
*****DON"T FORGET***** If you are the 1st retail owner or lessee of a CT4BW or CT5BW you can sign up for driving school at Spring Mountain Cadillac V-Performance Academy. It sounds like a great experience and you get to use THEIR cars ! I have my date set for early December. Its valued at $3800+ and Cadillac pays for it. You do have to purchase an insurance policy for around $250 and pay for food for your spouse or significant other. I'm making a Las Vegas vacation out of it. Here is one of the letters that details the school. They are already into 2023 dates. I definitely did not want to be in the desert in the summer time !

Attachments

• 20220719_205018.jpg
    20220719_205018.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
  • 20220719_205100.jpg
    20220719_205100.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 20220719_210244 (1).jpg
    20220719_210244 (1).jpg
    614 KB · Views: 114
*****DON"T FORGET***** If you are the 1st retail owner or lessee of a CT4BW or CT5BW you can sign up for driving school at Spring Mountain Cadillac V-Performance Academy. It sounds like a great experience and you get to use THEIR cars ! I have my date set for early December. Its valued at $3800+ and Cadillac pays for it. You do have to purchase an insurance policy for around $250 and pay for food for your spouse or significant other. I'm making a Las Vegas vacation out of it. Here is one of the letters that details the school. They are already into 2023 dates. I definitely did not want to be in the desert in the summer time !
Hmm. Curious if this offer is also available for Canadian buyers.
Any fellow Canucks on here know?
If no one knows, I’ll make inquiries and report back.

Last edited:
The $250 is optional to buy down the deductible and a guest fee is just $40.

I finally got my car back from the detailer. 11 days, but worth it ! Got my windows tinted 50%, Expel clear bra the entire front end ( hood, bumper, headlts, fenders, mirrors), carbon fiber wrapped the front chin spoiler, rear diffuser, side rockers and rear trunk spoiler. Get the carbon look without the exorbitant cost. Pinstriped (black/grey) and had my pinstriper put his vision of a Blackwing at the logos. Installed my front plate to "off center" for that European look. Then had the entire car and wheels ceramic coated. I need to get some "low dust" brake pads.
*****I used my GM Card (Marcus) points to get $2000 off and could have gotten another $400 if I used my other GM rewards points. Don't take NO for an answer ! I thought about the Sto-N-Show plate holder, but I haven't met anyone who ended up liking it. The cars are already too low to the ground and they are always getting damaged.
Nice Lt4 placard! Where you scoop that up?

Hi, is it possible to add my order to the tracker?
BQCK14
Thank you!

Reactions: Rob
*****DON"T FORGET***** If you are the 1st retail owner or lessee of a CT4BW or CT5BW you can sign up for driving school at Spring Mountain Cadillac V-Performance Academy. ... Here is one of the letters that details the school.

There's a pretty good thread going about Spring Mountain. If you could re-post these pictures in there, I think they would be a most useful addition to the thread:

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop