Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Enjoy Ogunquit! Love it up there! If you haven't already been - checkout Villagio Italian Ristorante just over the Ogunquit border in Wells - about 5 minutes from the center of Ogunquit. I was actually debating on whether or not to head up there
Thanks Rob will do, this our first time in this part of country. Beautiful up here.

Reactions: Rob
After reading this thread, I called my dealer back to get my order number, which they didn't provide when they put in the order recently.

My order number is BVJK7W. @Rob May I be added to the tracker list please? My TPW is 7/25

Thank you!
done

Someone posted about having a transmission housing crack and a leak. My brother had his high end Mercedes Benz leaving tranny fluid drips on the floor of his garage. He takes it to the dealer and they have it for sometime and tell him that they replaced the transmission. Alot of work to do , under warranty. He gets the car home and the car is STILL dripping fluid. He looks closely and finds out that the transmission fluid cap has a crack in it and fluid seeps out under pressure. The cap replacement was under $50. Dealership mechanic geniuses.
My BW5 should be back from the ceramic detail guy by tomorrow (maybe today), photos to follow.

Rob, after waiting a year to the day my car has arrived at dealer. You may remove my car from tracker. ZVCP5K.
I would like to thank you for all your hours of work
Checking orders, your Sense of humor at times when needed so badly and your words of wisdom to settle down the Goat Heard.
I look forward to continuing to be active in the forum with my fellow enthusiast. You can never get Enough of those great posts by Tall Steve and others. Great community here!
Congrats !

Almost, I had to borrow money from my mother and I'm just glad she had enough left over from her social security check to help me out.... I will pay her back later....
I sold a pair of jet skiis and the guy (late 30s early 40s) was late meeting at the bank ... he said I had to borrow money from my mom because his bank wouldn't give him all the cash :) At least your mom can enjoy riding in the car that she helped pay hhaahahahhahahha

For those of you waiting on 2023 Z06 Corvette pricing:

I think the part where Harlan had previously said the pricing from stingray to Z06 would be in similar amounts to the previous generation didn't mean what he thought that meant. I think many were estimating $25k + inflation increases about $90-95k but starting at 105k and most likely a well optioned unit going for 130-150k will take ALOT of people off the lists. Still an amazing car for the money compared to others. Plus with interests rates edging higher, it will thin the herd a bit I believe. I have a relatively low deposit slot that is likely a year 2 allocation if the first run are small numbers. That will give me time to see reviews and decide if I need to borrow from my mom's social security as that seems like a most excellent option :)

I think the part where Harlan had previously said the pricing from stingray to Z06 would be in similar amounts to the previous generation didn't mean what he thought that meant. I think many were estimating $25k + inflation increases about $90-95k but starting at 105k and most likely a well optioned unit going for 130-150k will take ALOT of people off the lists. Still an amazing car for the money compared to others. Plus with interests rates edging higher, it will thin the herd a bit I believe. I have a relatively low deposit slot that is likely a year 2 allocation if the first run are small numbers. That will give me time to see reviews and decide if I need to borrow from my mom's social security as that seems like a most excellent option :)
1657913698318.png

It will be interesting to see what happens. I've been hearing rumors that the Bowling Green plant has been trying to stock pile Z06 parts for once production begins, as the supply chain issues continue to hamper production schedules.

I'm actually surprised that they released pricing today because a couple days ago, I was hearing rumblings that the Z06 may not debut until 2024 because of the issues they were having with parts. Who knows....

As far as thinning the herd...I would expect about a 10% reduction in orders or cancellations. Based upon what I've seen recently, there's still A LOT of people out there with PLENTY of money that don't care what they have to pay to get the car.

It will be interesting to see what happens. I've been hearing rumors that the Bowling Green plant has been trying to stock pile Z06 parts for once production begins, as the supply chain issues continue to hamper production schedules.

I'm actually surprised that they released pricing today because a couple days ago, I was hearing rumblings that the Z06 may not debut until 2024 because of the issues they were having with parts. Who knows....

As far as thinning the herd...I would expect about a 10% reduction in orders or cancellations. Based upon what I've seen recently, there's still A LOT of people out there with PLENTY of money that don't care what they have to pay to get the car.

I wonder how Chevy is interpreting the fact that the design site is crashing because everyone is trying to get in to see how many options they can drop and still be happy with the car.

For those of you waiting on 2023 Z06 Corvette pricing:

Slightly off topic but my detailer had a 70th Anniversary C8 is the shop. The wheels look nice with the red ring and he commented that the seats look a lot like ours in the white/black style. They did.

THanks! Wow, HUGE movement in this update on the 4BW cars (except mine). It looks like all the MP statuses on 4BWs have been removed, and 6 cars have event code movement. Hopefully the 5BWs won't be far behind...
Hopefully it’s not a tease. Although annoying that cars before mine and after mine all got EDD after being MP and I went from MP to Delayed. Ugh

Is this the correct thread to track a 2023 order?
If so, can this order be tracked?
BVJGM6

Thanks!

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels