Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Congrats! Love the set-up!

Thank you, two comments on that...

1. I was going for something of a sleeper car. Without Blackwing badging people don't know what it is, and that's just fine with me. In that spirit, I didn't want a bright color and I didn't want any carbon fiber, neither the exterior nor the fancy seats. From a distance it looks like a nice CT5, nothing you couldn't bolt onto a normal CT5. Only if people look closely at the brakes (CCB) or see the shifter (manual) would they know what it is. Speaking of brakes, I went for the bronze, not red or blue, because it was the least flashy of those. Not everyone's choice, I realize, which is just fine. :)

2. Another reason why I chose Black Raven as a color...

Along those lines, I’d like to get a blacked out or smoked emblem for the Cadillac logo front and rear.

Rob, you can scratch order ZWWD0H from your tracking list. Car arrived Tuesday and I just got it yesterday (Saturday)! Yay!

THANK YOU for all the work tracking our orders. Very much appreciated!!!

Edit: I just checked the registry, looks like you already did. Great work as always!
Congratulations!

Thank you, two comments on that...

1. I was going for something of a sleeper car. Without Blackwing badging people don't know what it is, and that's just fine with me. In that spirit, I didn't want a bright color and I didn't want any carbon fiber, neither the exterior nor the fancy seats. From a distance it looks like a nice CT5, nothing you couldn't bolt onto a normal CT5. Only if people look closely at the brakes (CCB) or see the shifter (manual) would they know what it is. Speaking of brakes, I went for the bronze, not red or blue, because it was the least flashy of those. Not everyone's choice, I realize, which is just fine. :)

2. Another reason why I chose Black Raven as a color...
Completely agree with the B/R color, nothing looks better than a clean/polished black car, NOTHING, IMO.

Funny- my last 7 "toys" have all been black cars, however when my '22 order wasn't picked up, I changed the '23 order from a B/R to Rift. The #1 reason was the maintenance of a black car. I would only get away with 1 good cruise after pulling it out of the garage before having to go around the entire car with spray polish, etc., getting the dust off as I'm a nut when it comes to flawless paint. I figure I should be able to get 2 or 3 cruises in with the Rift before having to spend the energy on the paint, my wife actually mentioned how much more time I would have driving the car instead of cleaning it all the time...HAHA.

Best of luck brother!

Rob, thanks for all your work tracking our cars. I see mine already got removed today, since I finally took delivery of VIN 86-420 last night! It arrived at the dealer on 6/30, 295 days after submitting my order and nearly 4 months after it was built at the plant (March 7). This car is unreal.

View attachment 10036View attachment 10037
Love the wheels with this color! Got the same wheels coming with my '23 Rift.

Rob, thanks for all your work tracking our cars. I see mine already got removed today, since I finally took delivery of VIN 86-420 last night! It arrived at the dealer on 6/30, 295 days after submitting my order and nearly 4 months after it was built at the plant (March 7). This car is unreal.

86-420 you say? I'm sure you want to enjoy it a while, but Elon Musk might pay some serious dough to add 420 to his garage. Find 86-069 and I'm sure he wouldn't say no :boogie

Congrats on the pickup, love the color combo!

Completely agree with the B/R color, nothing looks better than a clean/polished black car, NOTHING, IMO.

Funny- my last 7 "toys" have all been black cars, however when my '22 order wasn't picked up, I changed the '23 order from a B/R to Rift. The #1 reason was the maintenance of a black car. I would only get away with 1 good cruise after pulling it out of the garage before having to go around the entire car with spray polish, etc., getting the dust off as I'm a nut when it comes to flawless paint. I figure I should be able to get 2 or 3 cruises in with the Rift before having to spend the energy on the paint, my wife actually mentioned how much more time I would have driving the car instead of cleaning it all the time...HAHA.

Best of luck brother!
As a Rift owner, let me know how that works out for you.

Best of luck brother!
Man, you're preaching to the choir. I've loved my black vehicles. I have two now. Swore I'd never have another. Then, I went out and bought my black 4. Going forward, no more. They are SO much work, and like you, I see dust and dirt and it bugs me.

CURVY GIRL!

Color combo is, correct. Very nice! Enjoy.

@Newt214 , Love the blue calipers and graphite wheel combo with your Shadow Metallic. I chose the same with my Rift Metallic, but also ordered the black mirror caps.
Agreed. Wishing I had ordered the blue calipers on my SGM instead of the red. 🤦‍♂️ We'll see how she looks when it finally arrives....

As a Rift owner, let me know how that works out for you.

Anything and I mean anything is better than dealing with a black car!!!!
Man, you're preaching to the choir. I've loved my black vehicles. I have two now. Swore I'd never have another. Then, I went out and bought my black 4. Going forward, no more. They are SO much work, and like you, I see dust and dirt and it bugs me.
But boy oh boy does it look good when it's cleaned up. Unfortunately, it's short lived.

I actually prefer the 4BW front driving lights to the 5BW . I like the continuous "boomerang" look instead of the bumper separation. I have also noticed on my Summit white 5BW, that even after you just finish washing it and take it for a quick ride, the aerodynamics just dump alot of dust and dirt onto the rear of the trunk area by the license plate. Car generates alot of brake dust too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop