Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
...So just before 4pm @Throat Yogurt calls me and says, "Hey @dribs15, I think your car just got unloaded off the truck into a parking spot!" I responded, "I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

...10 minutes later:
View attachment 10014View attachment 10015
And you all thought we were joking🥰🤣 Post in thread 'How long from status 3400 to delivery are people seeing in 2022?' How long from status 3400 to delivery are people seeing in 2022?

... Rob please remove me from the F-in tracker after a 50 week wait!

More pics after I pick it up tomorrow.

By the way the blue car we think is @jonnywaffles11 original order. Read next post for more info.
This is all 100% true. I saw on FB that Holman Cadillac (my local dealer) had gotten in a Wave 4BW that looked a lot like my order at another dealer (and was actually @jonnywaffles11 old order). Since I had never seen wave or sky grey in person I decided to stop by this afternoon. As I'm standing there looking at it, a lot attendant parks a grey 5BW next to the blue car that had just been unloaded from a truck. I immediately thought it might be @dribs15's car, so I check the VIN, and sure enough...

I didn't have his cell but I knew where he worked so I called him at work, and 10 minutes later the ambiguously gay photos above were taken.

Congrats to @dribs15 on his new car! Someone from this forum should buy one of the two 4BWs they have in stock @ MSRP!

This is all 100% true. I saw on FB that Holman Cadillac (my local dealer) had gotten in a Wave 4BW that looked a lot like my order at another dealer (and was actually @jonnywaffles11 old order). Since I had never seen wave or sky grey in person I decided to stop by this afternoon. As I'm standing there looking at it, a lot attendant parks a grey 5BW next to the blue car that had just been unloaded from a truck. I immediately thought it might be @dribs15's car, so I check the VIN, and sure enough...

I didn't have his cell but I knew where he worked so I called him at work, and 10 minutes later the ambiguously gay photos above were taken.

Congrats to @dribs15 on his new car! Someone from this forum should buy one of the two 4BWs they have in stock @ MSRP!
I never thought I'd say this, but thank goodness for some @Throat Yogurt.

Just one question... which of us is Ace and which of us is Gary?
ambiguously-gayduo.gif

On my 5bw 2.5k... but it was perfect timing...see Post in thread 'Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year' Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year
that wave blue 4 is there because they wanted 2.5k ADM when I ordered it and I managed to screw @Throat Yogurt out of easily getting a car at Faulkner when they said they would do MSRP. Someone buy this car so I don't try and fill my garage with two blue cadillacs!!

...So just before 4pm @Throat Yogurt calls me and says, "Hey @dribs15, I think your car just got unloaded off the truck into a parking spot!" I responded, "I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

...10 minutes later:
And you all thought we were joking🥰🤣 Post in thread 'How long from status 3400 to delivery are people seeing in 2022?' How long from status 3400 to delivery are people seeing in 2022?

... Rob please remove me from the F-in tracker after a 50 week wait!

By the way the blue car we think is @jonnywaffles11 original order. Read next post for more info.
I thought when you said about the "blue car"....you meant the Eldorado with the white top in the background. That guy has been waiting since 1988 !

Holman has 2 manuals in and already PDI'ed. They saw how handsome @Throat Yogurt and I are and offered him the metallic blue manual at msrp. His is due in about a week at his dealer so he is holding off (although tempted). I then asked if any of our crew could get in at msrp on that or the rift (looks great in person... similar to Porsche Chalk) which is also manual (they usually do ADM) and they agreed if you contact them this weekend.
Instead of telling them @dribs15 or @Throat Yogurt sent you, tell them Ian and Nick sent you.
View attachment 10016
View attachment 10017
Why wait? Why pay 2023 prices? Why pay ADM? Go get em! They are open tomorrow, but not Sunday or this Monday (July 4th).

(I'm not affiliated with them in any way... just looking to hook a brother/sister up... lol, I paid ADM... why should you?)
Oh boy, this is tempting. I have the same spec as the blue one with only difference being electric blue and graphite wheels vs metallic blue with standard wheels and blue calipers. Mine is 4D00 with MP. In Houston but will be in Philly next week for work and can drive it back and break it in. Decisions…

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Can you add me back to the tracker?
BMJGPZ
Dealer says they don’t have the car and chat bot says I’m 4200.
Thank you.
It's at 5000 in the system. There won't be any further updates

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Is there a way to find out more about the MP EDD? My car has been stuck there for few weeks now.

Is there a way to find out more about the MP EDD? My car has been stuck there for few weeks now.
I don't have any information

...10 minutes later:

... Rob please remove me from the F-in tracker after a 49 week wait!

Congratulations!

Rob, you can scratch order ZWWD0H from your tracking list. Car arrived Tuesday and I just got it yesterday (Friday)! Yay!

THANK YOU for all the work tracking our orders. Very much appreciated!!!

Edit: I just checked the registry, looks like you already did. Great work as always!

Attachments

• IMG_3280.JPG
    IMG_3280.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Rob, you can scratch order ZWWD0H from your tracking list. Car arrived Tuesday and I just got it yesterday (Saturday)! Yay!

THANK YOU for all the work tracking our orders. Very much appreciated!!!

Edit: I just checked the registry, looks like you already did. Great work as always!
Congrats! Love the set-up!

Rob, thanks for all your work tracking our cars. I see mine already got removed today, since I finally took delivery of VIN 86-420 last night! It arrived at the dealer on 6/30, 295 days after submitting my order and nearly 4 months after it was built at the plant (March 7). This car is unreal.

IMG_5360.jpeg
IMG_5355.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace