Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Good morning fellow degenerates.

Today is a special day. It is with great honor and humility that I enter thy hallowed pen. A boy once lost, now found among his tribe of shit-eating, raw-doggin’, even-toed undulates.

“Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.”

Blessed be the fruit. And may God have mercy on our souls.

Amen.

Dr Zoomie
(Capra Hircus)

black and white goat GIF

Awkward Kid GIF

Just a theory - Finally saw a real picture of a 2023 BW, and not a digital render, and there was NO rear "BLACKWING" badge. Wouldn't it really be a shame if all the produced 2023's were sitting in MP status for the new BW badge?

Just a theory - Finally saw a real picture of a 2023 BW, and not a digital render, and there was NO rear "BLACKWING" badge. Wouldn't it really be a shame if all the produced 2023's were sitting in MP status for the new BW badge?
You mean like the Ford trucks that they don't have Ford badges for?

To make you feel better, they did say that the early 23's would not have the badge yet. You could probably either search here or on the interwebs to find when they said they'd start producing them with the stinkin' badges😉

internship-work.gif

vince-vaughn-owen-wilson.gif

Me to friends, and some family (early 2022): "I ordered a new 2023 Blackwing"
Friends and family: "That's cool. when do you get it?"
Me: "I don't know"
F&F: "How long does it take to make?"
F&F: "When did they tell you it would ship"
Me: "They didn't"
F&F: "Did you call the dealer? What did they say?"
Me: "they didn't know"
F&F: "What about Cadillac? GM?"
Me: "They don't know either"
F&F: "?"
Me: "Hey, but I ordered a 2023 BlackWing!"

Me to friends, and some family (early 2022): "I ordered a new 2023 Blackwing"
Friends and family: "That's cool. when do you get it?"
F&F: "How long does it take to make?"
F&F: "When did they tell you it would ship"
Me: "They didn't"
F&F: "Did you call the dealer? What did they say?"
Me: "they didn't know"
F&F: "What about Cadillac? GM?"
Me: "They don't know either"
F&F: "?"
Me: "Hey, but I ordered a 2023 BlackWing!"

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

It's almost as if you went into a real nice steakhouse and ordered a beautiful rib-eye. You wait about and hour , salivating about that beautiful piece of beef that you are expecting. Then, you see the waiter and ask about your steak and he tells you that ....."I put your order into the kitchen , but there is no word on when you will be getting it". But hey, have another piece of bread while you wait ! As you watch other waiters walk past your table, bringing steaks to other tables.

It's almost as if you went into a real nice steakhouse and ordered a beautiful rib-eye. You wait about and hour , salivating about that beautiful piece of beef that you are expecting. Then, you see the waiter and ask about your steak and he tells you that ....."I put your order into the kitchen , but there is no word on when you will be getting it". But hey, have another piece of bread while you wait ! As you watch other waiters walk past your table, bringing steaks to other tables.
Sounds like my dating experiences. I constantly get stuck with the loaf 🤣🤣🤣

To make you feel better, they did say that the early 23's would not have the badge yet. You could probably either search here or on the interwebs to find when they said they'd start producing them with the stinkin' badges😉

View attachment 13025
View attachment 13026
My MP is a Semiconductor according to a GM customer service rep, so I'm sure that's what all the MP's are referring to.

Maybe the owner removed it? That is the first thing I am doing to my 23. I definitely prefer it without.

Hello Rob;
Could you put my order in the tracker as well? BXTFC3

Thank you

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels