Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Just spoke with dealer. No news my car was built despite TPW of 9/12...

Is this it, guys? Is this the sadness we all share?

Yup.

And then it gets built and you have entirely different set of horrible emotions as you sit helplessly while your car slowly deteriorates in a parking lot in Detroit.

Mine was built 6 weeks ago today ...

Yup.

And then it gets built and you have entirely different set of horrible emotions as you sit helplessly while your car slowly deteriorates in a parking lot in Detroit.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

If you have the order number check with Cadillac.com using the chat feature. That's where I first learned my car had been built.
THANK YOU!

Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.

Your vehicle order has been accepted by General Motors and is moving toward the production process.

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

Yeah, it's all fun and games until you find yourself in a back alley in a seedy part of the interwebs at 2:37 in the morning hitting the refresh button....

It's amazing what you can find out with a few phone calls when being nice to people. E.g., found out today my car was wrapped on 9/8 and is awaiting a carrier to be assigned by GM. At least I know I won't have to worry about being in town the next couple of weeks, etc.

I own a property management company and my team deals with some real f'ing tools that think they can be all aggressive/nasty on the phone to get what they want. It's really unfortunate they think this way. Just saying...

It's amazing what you can find out with a few phone calls when being nice to people. E.g., found out today my car was wrapped on 9/8 and is awaiting a carrier to be assigned by GM. At least I know I won't have to worry about being in town the next couple of weeks, etc.

I own a property management company and my team deals with some real f'ing tools that think they can be all aggressive/nasty on the phone to get what they want. It's really unfortunate they think this way. Just saying...
Did you find out that information from your dealer or somewhere else? I called my salesman last week and didn't get any additional information. I'm always pleasant too btw 😂

Yup, yup.....say what you want, but this is EXACTLY why I bought mine pre owned. Yup, may have over paid a tad, but it's IN the garage and OUT being driven and ENJOYED. Waited over 10 months until 2022 orders were deleted. I knew if I ordered a 2023, again, when would the goats get it built and shipped? And what would it be missing or constrained? Plus $10K more. And what will 2024 bring?

Yup.

Only 6 weeks? I'm past three months.

Still only tracking the parking lot wait in weeks??? Think about how you'll feel once you need to shift to months. :(

Did you find out that information from your dealer or somewhere else? I called my salesman last week and didn't get any additional information. I'm always pleasant too btw 😂
No, still waiting to hear back from the dealer. I called the transport companies to see who had my girl and Auto-Port was kind enough to give me the latest update.

At this point I just hope to bang some gears before the white stuff comes in.

No, still waiting to hear back from the dealer. I called the transport companies to see who had my girl and Auto-Port was kind enough to give me the latest update.

At this point I just hope to bang some gears before the white stuff comes in.
I'm definitely with you on that!

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Soooooooo should I be happy I’m the last 9/12 TPW 3400 and not MP or DELAY? Or should I just go fuck myself? As always Rob, my utmost gratitude for the quick hit of hope.

GIF by hero0fwar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!