Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Soooooooo should I be happy I’m the last 9/12 TPW 3400 and not MP or DELAY? Or should I just go fuck myself? As always Rob, my utmost gratitude for the quick hit of hope.

GIF by hero0fwar
star wars lack of faith GIF

Thanks for updating the tracker @Rob. We really appreciate your updates.

Okay, the updates on cadillac.com chat were correct. My order is produced. The latest tracker shows a VIN, status 3800, and still shows TPW 9/12/22. Given this status, when would the car show up in cadillac.com or my dealer's inventory? Just curiosity... keeps me busy until go into MP and Delay status.

Soooooooo should I be happy I’m the last 9/12 TPW 3400 and not MP or DELAY? Or should I just go fuck myself? As always Rob, my utmost gratitude for the quick hit of hope.

GIF by hero0fwar
Zoomie, have you checked status on cadillac.com chat tool yet? What is your status there?

Okay, the updates on cadillac.com chat were correct. My order is produced. The latest tracker shows a VIN, status 3800, and still shows TPW 9/12/22. Given this status, when would the car show up in cadillac.com or my dealer's inventory? Just curiosity... keeps me busy until go into MP and Delay status.
Not until it gets invoiced. You'll be lucky to get your car as a Christmas gift, unless they get their **** together and start shipping en masse.

Mined was produced on 7/25 and it still isn't on either.

Zoomie, have you checked status on cadillac.com chat tool yet? What is your status there?
The sad one….

Accepted by GM and nothing more.

If only my father accepted me tooooooooo!!!!

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Confused Green Bay Packers GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

by my calculations, you're looking at sometime around the end of Goatember...

Good morning fellow degenerates.

Today is a special day. It is with great honor and humility that I enter thy hallowed pen. A boy once lost, now found among his tribe of shit-eating, raw-doggin’, even-toed undulates.

“Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.”

Blessed be the fruit. And may God have mercy on our souls.

Amen.

Dr Zoomie
(Capra Hircus)

black and white goat GIF

Today is a special day. It is with great honor and humility that I enter thy hallowed pen. A boy once lost, now found among his tribe of shit-eating, raw-doggin’, even-toed undulates.

“Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.”

Amen.

Dr Zoomie
(Capra Hircus)

black and white goat GIF
Basketball Wives Shes Fifty Shades Of Cray GIF by VH1

Amen.

Dr Zoomie
(Capra Hircus)

black and white goat GIF
Raw-doggin? Wow doc! Congrats on the car tho....

Amen.

Dr Zoomie
(Capra Hircus)

black and white goat GIF
welcome to the fun house GIF by Australian Survivor

I did have an order for a 4BW with them, but another dealership was able to get my order submitted and accepted by GM. Try Michael Kingsbury at La Quinta Cadillac in Palm Springs. They called me last week with a 4BW 23my allocation and I took it. I dont think they have much of a waiting list. Moved up from 2000 as of Friday, to 3000 today.
I found Michael Kingsbury at La Quinta Cadillac to be very dishonest.

Amen.

Dr Zoomie
(Capra Hircus)

black and white goat GIF

Congratulations brotha!
i-like-you-youre-crazy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac