Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Your kinda wrong....

You collectively have enough cars to fill MULTIPLE trucks yourselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow, a train of trucks heading for Texas...but at this rate an actual train may be quicker. Oh well.... guess I'll continue hitting the refresh button..

I ordered online a red carbon fiber (fake) steering wheel grip covers 2pc. . Matches my seats and seat belts.
Are they force fit? Link?

How do I get my car on the Blackwing order tracker? I have my VIN and order number. It’s a 2023 that was produced last week.

I just spoke with Cadillac on Novi and they have P0410004 on the lot. It looks like MY23 CT4BW's are starting to be delivered.
Well P0460126 and P0410005 appear to also have been delivered to another Detroit area dealer along with a couple of CT4 Vs so I guess the 2023's close enough to "walk" to the plant, are starting to arrive. Good news is at least there are completed cars that are being shipped. The bad news, they don't appear to belong to anyone on here....

I am kind of curious as to how P0460126 as to how there are so many incomplete cars from the low 30's on up are missing parts but this car managed to get completed AND shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop