Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
You pulled me over yesterday and gave me a ticket for 1 mph over and since I'm 12 years old emotionally I had to call you out, haha. I'll search more in the future and work on my emotional maturity 🤓

You pulled me over yesterday and gave me a ticket for 1 mph over and since I'm 12 years old emotionally I had to call you out, haha. I'll search more in the future and work on my emotional maturity 🤓
I'm only 10 which is why I pulled you over.🤣

... it definitely was not a case of:
south-park-eric-cartman.gif

Last edited:
I'm not proud of it, but last night I spent 30 minutes watching game camera clips that captured deers farting in the woods, I had tears in my eyes...

Your going to fit right in.... Boom, counter punch!!

Just not sure whether people realize how easy and robust @Rob made the search function.

I'm not especially tech savvy and it's so easy and quick for me.
Now that this forum is maturing (in information only😉)... there is so much great information/ discussion already hashed out on here that it is just as easy to find it as it is to ask it.

Don't mean to come across as pedantic... but I've always been taught the mantra of "Explain it to me like I'm a 2 year old"... so I'm just trying not to assume anyone's experience with forums/search. Which is way different than calling someone a 2 year old. Unfortunately, when reading text it can be hard to decipher tone...which is why I often put silly emoticons like 😉 to try and indicate my intentions.

This forum is for discussion to help us share our passion, information, and maybe some (ok a bunch) of tomfoolery to build comraderie or at least get us through our day.
Definitely not trying to be a gate keeper (aka d*ck), just trying to help answer that question and also give the tools to help answer future questions. (maybe if I read something before 6am I should wait until I'm more awake before replying😇)

View attachment 12873
Where do I start? Ok, pedantic is the .50 word of the day, so explain it to me like I'm a 2 yr old! Oh wait, Google it.... Tomfoolery, that's my department and what I understand.... We are getting to many "smart" guys on this forum lately that know way to much and are starting to make me seam more dumb than I really am and I have a problem with this!

Wait, where was I going with this? Oh hell, I cant remember....

Last edited:
Where do I start? Ok, pedantic is the .50 word of the day, so explain it to me like I'm a 2 yr old! Oh wait, Google it.... Tomfoolery, that's my department and what I understand.... We are getting to many "smart" guys on this forum lately that know way to much and are stating to make me seam more dumb than I really am and I have a problem with this!

...and the misspellings for dramatic effect. Perfect!!

Top Notch.gif

Where do I start? Ok, pedantic is the .50 word of the day, so explain it to me like I'm a 2 yr old! Oh wait, Google it.... Tomfoolery, that's my department and what I understand.... We are getting to many "smart" guys on this forum lately that know way to much and are stating to make me seam more dumb than I really am and I have a problem with this!

Was going to say:

Not sure if I should respond with
homer-smart (1).gif

Or

pain-waxing.gif

... but then as you could imagine I stumbled upon🤣
go-goat.gif

... and thought for this forum it's perfect (I just can't believe none of us have have used this sooner! )💯

... it may even become my default response (a lot shorter than most of my posts too)🤣

Crap, it's 1230pm already?...I really need to get some real work done today🤦‍♂️

Was going to say:

View attachment 12876

Or

View attachment 12878

View attachment 12879
... and thought for this forum it's perfect (I just can't believe none of us have have used this sooner! )💯

... it may even become my default response (a lot shorter than most of my posts too)🤣

If you remember I was once told to eat a bag of goats "phalluses".... That hurt my feelings, like A LOT! Thanks for pointing out I'm not smart!
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

If you remember I was once told to eat a bag of goats "phalluses".... That hurt my feelings, like A LOT! Thanks for pointing out I'm not smart!
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor
🤦‍♂️I was talking about me (being smrt or a 40yroldv)!

... you big dummy!🤣

Was going to say:

View attachment 12876

Or

View attachment 12878

View attachment 12879

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!