Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I just spoke with Cadillac on Novi and they have P0410004 on the lot. It looks like MY23 CT4BW's are starting to be delivered.
That dealership is 60 sum odd miles from the plant. Its scary because the P0460003 is showing 4B00 Bayed Delayed, xxx06 is 4D00 Delayed EDD 10/20, xxxx07 is 4B00 Bayed Delayed. and ect...
1663794177318.png

If only they shipped in VIN order... I'd be less than 14 cars away.

If only they shipped in VIN order... I'd be less than 14 cars away.
They typically don't, they fill trucks and trains headed roughly the same direction. I imagine it's not completely random but it feels close to it.

They typically don't, they fill trucks and trains headed roughly the same direction.
I think we Texas Sewell guys collectively have enough cars to fill a truck all by ourselves.

I think we Texas Sewell guys collectively have enough cars to fill a truck all by ourselves.
That's pretty much a full time, ongoing thing for them, since they sell so many.

Sewell is getting a lot of car you guys are just not hearing about them as much.... I was offered another one again..
Another allocation or car on lot! Did it have carbon fiber? Does anyone know if any cars have been coming with carbon fiber and not just the anniversary or special edition cars?

Another allocation or car on lot! Did it have carbon fiber? Does anyone know if any cars have been coming with carbon fiber and not just the anniversary or special edition cars?
Built 4 in transit without CF.... Blaze Orange, manual... I considered it for 30 seconds for my son...

Built 4 in transit without CF.... Blaze Orange, manual...
The only Orange 4BW that I see on Sewell's website is supposed to be speedyreddy's car (P046-0023)

I PM-ed him about this.

Last edited:
The only Orange 4BW on Sewell's website is supposed to be speedyreddy's car.
I'm only going on what I was told by Dustin the "Blackwing King"...... I talked to him last week about a car for my son.... I don't know how accurate the "website" is..... I only know that if I ask for a car I can probably get one....

The only Orange 4BW that I see on Sewell's website is supposed to be speedyreddy's car (P046-0023)

I PM-ed him about this.
An interesting note about Sewell is that when you check inventory it shows "in transit" or "in transit/sale pending". I have not seen this on other sites. They do have a nice 5BW rift 6M showing available.

I am one of the four remaining 9/12 TPW brothers mentioned previously. My 3400 status did not change on the 9/20 tracker update. I checked the Cadillac website this morning and check order status. The reply was congratulations your car has been built. I'm looking forward to the next update. I hope the other 9/12 TPW cars are progressing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop