Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
@FSTGDB I can tell you from first hand experience that an 0500 order means that the dealer has saved the configuration but NOT submitted it to GM (1100).

As has been discussed elsewhere (and possibly lost to the sands of time) - this *may* still be in good faith, as the dealer may choose to submit your order when an allocation becomes available. But agree with Rob that you may want to clarify your position. Happy hunting!
I appreciate that along with the information that @Rob gave. I spoke to my dealer today and confirmed with the manager that it will sit in 0500 status until their next allocation. As I’ve researched and read, 1100 doesn’t mean much if an allocation doesn’t exist. The good news is that I’m in Alaska and I am in first position. All allocations drop on Thursdays, so fingers crossed it won’t be a long wait. The dealer said they’re averaging 60 days per allocation, but I’ve also heard the 2023’s are moving quickly. My build is spec’d without any of the common constraints.

I will keep sharing updates as I hear more. This part of the process is stressful, but also exciting. I have put down a deposit of $1K.

Last edited:
Rob i’m back for second round hopefully the pain isn’t as bad this time. Could you please add this order to the tracker BZDZW3. So much fun the first time I thought I’d try it again!
Thanks

Man is everyone getting multiple blackwings now? I feel left behind with my single blackwing household. Congrats!

Man is everyone getting multiple blackwings now? I feel left behind with my single blackwing household. Congrats!
Some people just have a fetish for pain and suffering 😁

Some of us didn't have any problems with our orders.... #twoblackwings #firstdeliveredinus

I want repost how fast both mine came in because I don't want to hurt any feeling...
fox broadcasting im such a jerk its ridiculous GIF by The Orville
rupauls drag race tea GIF by Stan.

Some of us didn't have any problems with our orders.... #twoblackwings #firstdeliveredinus

I want repost how fast both mine came in because I don't want to hurt any feeling...
fox broadcasting im such a jerk its ridiculous GIF by The Orville
Get Out Shut Up GIF by Women's History

I'm surprised you guys have not roasted me yet! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Well, that one guy was mean to me and it made me sad for a week!
wizard of oz GIF

Woohoo! Happy customers! :chuckle

PXL_20220818_134842190.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC