Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Oh boy that's the color I'm getting. I was an idiot when looking at colors on the computer when building my CT4BW. Thought I was getting silver and I'm actually happily surprised with the mistake I made. Meant to do Satin Steel Metallic. That's kind of color my old 2008 STS was like. On the computer screen the Rift Metallic looked like that and that's what I chose. But gotta say, I'm stoked for this Rift color.

Can you track order number BXXR5W. Thanks I appreciate it!

Reactions: Rob
Oh boy that's the color I'm getting. I was an idiot when looking at colors on the computer when building my CT4BW. Thought I was getting silver and I'm actually happily surprised with the mistake I made. Meant to do Satin Steel Metallic. That's kind of color my old 2008 STS was like. On the computer screen the Rift Metallic looked like that and that's what I chose. But gotta say, I'm stoked for this Rift color.

Here is a good contrast between the white transport wrap and the Rift Metallic paint. Very pleased with my choice as well.

Rift.JPG

I also ordered Rift to hopefully "fly under the radar", literally LOL

Rift is definitely one of those faux white/grey colors that will have folks asking you all the time what color it is 😄
I'm guessing it should go from flat light-grey, to bright off-white depending on whether the sun is out?

Does anyone else find that it is a tight squeeze when you reach back to put on the driver side seat belt. Every time I reach for the belt buckle it gets caught between the seat back and the center pillar. I can already see that over time, it will leave wear marks from repetitive hits.

I also ordered Rift to hopefully "fly under the radar", literally LOL

There is but one universally accepted color for stealth.... BLACK

but I have to admit every time I see that Rift, it makes me consider leaving the darkside.

Last edited:
Here is a good contrast between the white transport wrap and the Rift Metallic paint. Very pleased with my choice as well.

View attachment 11824
This is PERFECT to understand the difference between the colors. Thanks a bunch! Love the bronze wheels you went with. Tall Steve, I love the CF packages.

I put a deposit down on order# C22031. Was at 4300 on 1-Aug, now it's apparently at 4B00. Can this get added to the Tracker?

I put a deposit down on order# C22031. Was at 4300 on 1-Aug, now it's apparently at 4B00. Can this get added to the Tracker?
That order number doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!