Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
@Rob what would cause Cadillac customer service chat to provide a different event code than your tracker? This morning's update shows my order at 4D00, while a chat with Cadillac after that update provides me with a 4000 event code.

I'm not questioning your methods, more interested in how the chat people get their info and the lag between what you might see and what they see.

@Rob what would cause Cadillac customer service chat to provide a different event code than your tracker? This morning's update shows my order at 4D00, while a chat with Cadillac after that update provides me with a 4000 event code.

I'm not questioning your methods, more interested in how the chat people get their info and the lag between what you might see and what they see.
I can't answer that because I don't know what system they use. I can only see what your order is at in Order Workbench

Nah that's electric blue. Unless it's sun faded wave blue from a long wait in the sun. I kid I kid @Throat Yogurt
There's a wave blue with its ass hanging right off the front that could be @Throat Yogurt

...I mean his car! He got his in MD I think... so if truck is heading towards VA region maybe?!🙏🤞

Some of us didn't have any problems with our orders.... #twoblackwings #firstdeliveredinus

I want repost how fast both mine came in because I don't want to hurt any feeling...
fox broadcasting im such a jerk its ridiculous GIF by The Orville
Wow, that's the highest VIN I've seen yet. We may have eclipsed the production numbers for the first year of the CTSV3. Pretty impressive considering the production woes.
Wow, that's the highest VIN I've seen yet. We may have eclipsed the production numbers for the first year of the CTSV3. Pretty impressive considering the production woes.
I think final production for the 2022 5 BW should be ~1650

I can answer this one. Happened to me a couple days ago. The advisor stated my car was in the 4000 series range. When I asked which code specifically, he said he wasn't able to give more detail. Then I brought up that one of his colleagues gave me the exact code a week previously, he confirmed 4B00.

I've seen a few higher on the Cadillac website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop