Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
The constraint thing is confusing… I understand that CF packages have been on constraint for many months and it seems to be the same for MY2023. My 5BW was built on March 30th and got both CF packages…

It’s clear that there are CF parts available for production. I have the CF backed seats with build date of 5/3/22 and I’ve heard others say they were on constraint at times. I’m beginning to think the whole constraint business has a dealer specific component.

CF started out available, quickly became "unofficially" on constraint, then "officially" on constraint for the rest of the model year. Obviously, as they got CF in, they did produce orders as they could fill them with CF. May as well forget about CF for 2023 going forward, unless some miracle happens.

CF started out available, quickly became "unofficially" on constraint, then "officially" on constraint for the rest of the model year. Obviously, as they got CF in, they did produce orders as they could fill them with CF. May as well forget about CF for 2023 going forward, unless some miracle happens.
It's a self-fulfilling miracle for Cadillac ;-)
If you want a 4BW with CF it's easy, pay for the ~$4k special stickers edition 4BW.

Curious if you could add my order for a CT4-BW to the order tracker, as well... BXTVNP (Thank you!)

Was told a TPW of 9/5

Reactions: Rob
The dealer I purchased from now has 5, CT4 BW's. 1 manual and 4 auto. 2 of them have CF1 & 2 other have CF1. I guess the 4's are coming out fast. 1 Blaze Orange has both CF 1&2. I thought about getting the Blaze Orange but I'm waiting for a 2024 model.

@Rob attached is the Window Sticker. Do you still need the window stickers ??

Attachments

• 410949.pdf
    166.4 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Rob
Looks like in last update few of the CT5-BW moved from MP status. So hopefully mine will follow sooner or later.

@Rob Are you planning to update tracker soon?

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Hello, thank you in advance for providing the tracker!

Please add order #: BZCX88 - 2023 CT4BW to the tracker.

Thank you!
That order is sitting at 0500 in GM's Order Workbench system and I have yet to ever see an order at 0500 advance any further. I would ask your dealer why it's not at 1100 yet...before I add it to the tracker.

@Rob

Firstly THANK YOU for all you do for all of us on the site.

I know there is a ton of history on this thread, and I'm not sure of the amount of work involved but maybe it might be a good idea to start a 2023 tracking thread. I would but I don't know how to pin the order tracker and registry to the top like you did.

I only suggest this because this morning my dealer emailed me I went 4000 and they are trying to make arrangements. I think there may be deeper issues with the long time 22 orders as the 23s seem to be processing faster.

No worries if not though. Just grateful to have any of the info you've been providing.
I will once all of the 2022s are delivered.

Something interesting. Every single car exported outside of North America was an automatic.

There was one listed as a manual but it must have been a typo since it was an 81 numbered car.

Are the manual cars not legal for export for some reason?
Where was this typo?

The forum does not allow for excel files to be attached, but there are plenty of free online sites that convert pdf to excel. I used Adobe and now I can sort for high volume CA dealers that want to order one to my spec .
It does now.

That order is sitting at 0500 in GM's Order Workbench system and I have yet to ever see an order at 0500 advance any further. I would ask your dealer why it's not at 1100 yet...before I add it to the tracker.
@FSTGDB I can tell you from first hand experience that an 0500 order means that the dealer has saved the configuration but NOT submitted it to GM (1100).

As has been discussed elsewhere (and possibly lost to the sands of time) - this *may* still be in good faith, as the dealer may choose to submit your order when an allocation becomes available. But agree with Rob that you may want to clarify your position. Happy hunting!

@arod221 's went from 0500 to a delivered car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop