Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Thanks - yeah it really upgrades the trunk and is nice. I think it took about a month to arrive after I ordered it.
It does look great. Can you provide info on where you ordered it? I’d like to do that for my 5. Thanks.

@Ty88 in case you haven't, you might want to check/subscribe on this thread:

There are a couple of more members asking whether it would fit a 22+ 5BW. I bet sooner or later someone will try it on a newer 5BW.

Last edited:
@Ty88 in case you haven't, you might want to check/subscribe on this thread:

There are a couple of more members asking whether it would fit a 22+ 5BW. I bet sooner or later someone will try it on a newer 5BW.
I have one I’m going to install soon in my ‘24. Or did you me the ‘25?

Would you mind sharing where you got the clips/plugs to hold it in? Mine came with six fasteners (three of one kind, and three of another) but none of them work.
Ouch - that sucks. A big bag of dozens of fasteners came with ours and it was a bit confusing to figure out which ones worked right where. We only needed 6 or 7 of them I think (several were two piece to work properly). If there were enough of the right ones left over I would offer just to mail them to you - but I think we used most all the proper ones. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I would contact the folks you bought it from - possibly they could send the right fasteners....

My local NAPA store carries just about any kind of clip you would ever need.

IMG_4472.jpeg
IMG_4473.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop