Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Decided to give this OE replica front splitter a shot. Made by Anderson Composites. Great fitment and the carbon seems good. Good option for any 5BW owners that didn’t get the CF1 package. (Way cheaper than sourcing the OE splitter and side wickers as well).
View attachment 24018View attachment 24019View attachment 24020View attachment 24021
Very nice. I saw them as an option but hadn't heard of anyone giving it a try yet. I am leaning towards them currently.

Very nice. I saw them as an option but hadn't heard of anyone giving it a try yet. I am leaning towards them currently.
Really happy with it. I still have my Exhibitions of Speed front splitter, so I’m just debating which one I prefer. They each have their own personality.

Not really for my BW, but I identify as a Blackwing so figured I would post in this thread. The quality is commensurate with the price, its a nice.

Not really for my BW, but I identify as a Blackwing so figured I would post in this thread. The quality is commensurate with the price, its a nice.
That is a good looking vest. Just don't wear a vest enough to justify $110 though.

I stopped wearing vests as a kid, but then rediscovered them recently and I have to say I'm digging the sleeveless warmth.
Hooray Raise It Up GIF by Lions Clubs International

Wore one today biking in the cold...

Installed aftermarket trunk liner and puddle lights...with substantial help from my more nimble eldest son...

Attachments

• 20240205_134124.jpg
    20240205_134124.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 117
  • 20240205_134158.jpg
    20240205_134158.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 118
  • 20240205_135323.jpg
    20240205_135323.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 116
Installed aftermarket trunk liner and puddle lights...with substantial help from my more nimble eldest son...
for aesthetics or noise reduction? We have a 5 BW and on throttle cruising at 80+ there is a constant drone or tire thrum throughout the cabin. To the point where the wife (she likes the car and drove at Spring Mountain) doesn't want to road trip in it anymore.

for aesthetics or noise reduction? We have a 5 BW and on throttle cruising at 80+ there is a constant drone or tire thrum throughout the cabin. To the point where the wife (she likes the car and drove at Spring Mountain) doesn't want to road trip in it anymore.
Wow thats too bad. No - no noise or drone....in fact wish it was louder...though like yours, my wife likes a quieter ride. I just did it for the looks...finishes out the trunk nicely.

Waiting for my local parts department to be open so I can get those. Mine came with the upgraded carpet ones. They're nice and all but I got dirty feet
I hear you. The carpet ones are pretty nice indeed, but it's a matter of time until they get dirty. Stored mine in the garage for the winter. Might put then back in the summer.

Yesterday on my 4BW I hard wired my radar detector and dual channel (front and rear) dash cam. The camera records when the car is off so I needed a switched power source and a constant battery power source.

There was no one source of information to find the power sources I needed in the inside fuse box of the car so I was able to piece together information and used the following fuse locations.

F31 slot for the switched power
F23 slot for the battery connection

New to me on this car was the three prong fuse, also known as a micro 3. I ordered some from Amazon and it made the job easy. There were no fuses already in the F 31 or F 23 slots.

For the five BW, I don’t think the fuse locations are exactly the same but someone could probably use this information to locate a suitable empty slot

@Roadhawk the liner looks super! That's the one shipped from China? How long did it take to arrive? Want to order one as well, but keep forgetting.

@Roadhawk the liner looks super! That's the one shipped from China? How long did it take to arrive? Want to order one as well, but keep forgetting.
Thanks - yeah it really upgrades the trunk and is nice. I think it took about a month to arrive after I ordered it.

butyl tape on the floor boards make a noticeable difference. you will have to rip out your carpets and seats though

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back