Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cheap "Mod" Upper Trunk Liner

1BadTundra

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BlackWing
I picked up an upper trunk liner and it showed up today. Not bad for $60, thought I'd post up and share. As much as I'm skeptical about Chinese wholesalers, I thought I'd take my chances with this one.
20231010_185734.jpg

I picked up an upper trunk liner and it showed up today. Not bad for $60, thought I'd post up and share. As much as I'm skeptical about Chinese wholesalers, I thought I'd take my chances with this one. View attachment 22189
Finishes the look. Source?

Sorry, AliExpress... I forgot to mention in the original post.

Thanks for sharing, this is a must have in my opinion. Don't want friends with German cars making fun of a poor old GM.

well done!

The description in that Aliexpress link says it deadens sound. Does it muffle the exhaust sound at all?

The description in that Aliexpress link says it deadens sound. Does it muffle the exhaust sound at all?
I was going to ask the same question. It would seem it would have at least some effect on higher frequency sound.

I've had it on for 2 days now, I am yet to hear any difference in the audio or exhaust sound.

Thanks for the post & link, Just ordered one

Upper levels of M cars remove liners and such to save weight. Adding one would make your car less cool. 😎

Until I lose another 30 or so pounds, adding a couple to the car isn't going to make much difference, that and as a non-professional driver, I won't have to worry about outdriving the car

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back