Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

1490 miles…Differential fluid changed and Apex EC-7’s mounted with OEM tires for warm weather use when it gets here to WI.
IMG_3646.jpeg

I offered $108 on these and snagged them
Screenshot_20240217-185039.png

Added all weather trunk and floor mats. Then went on "mystery cruise" with local car club council. (like 5 different clubs attended). Drove about 1.5 hours 1 way (VA and NC) and had lunch. Great drive. Great day.

Removed OEM two piece lug nuts and replaced with a set of McGard solid lugs.

Did it one lug at a time so I wouldn’t have to jack up car again. I’ll re-torque again in 50-100 miles.

I covered hex of each new lug with plastic wrap so that they’d stay pretty for now.

Edit: Spray and wash today so here’s a picture. No pictures because rims are embarrassingly dirty.

Attachments

• IMG_9954.jpeg
    IMG_9954.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Reactions: RKS
I ordered my Cadillac accessory ice chest way back in September 23' and finally received it today ! Apparently there is a Cadillac accessories "goat pen" too. After waiting 6 months, the parts guy says let me open the box for you and make sure its correct. He uses a box cutter to cut the packing tape. I didn't look closely until I took it out of the box. You don't have to be a Detective to figure out what he did. Its a nice straight line and at this point IDGAS.
The thing weighs 26 pounds EMPTY. Its built like an M-1 Abrams tank.

Washed it...first time... (and one of my other babys)

Attachments

• 20240314_150123.jpg
    20240314_150123.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 43
  • 20240314_151256.jpg
    20240314_151256.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 42
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 41
Confirmed, the upper trunk liner fits a 22' 5blackwing. It comes in very compressed packaging, I used a heavy duty streamer to help the creases lie down.

Attachments

• 20240201_170213.jpg
    20240201_170213.jpg
    11.1 MB · Views: 50
Confirmed, the upper trunk liner fits a 22' 5blackwing. It comes in very compressed packaging, I used a heavy duty streamer to help the creases lie down.
Works fine for my 22 5BW as well. In my case it was folded in half. Didn't need to do anything to it besides installing it.

Yup same part works fine in my '24

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Central Ohio. Took the car for a spin and finally hit the 500 mile mark, so I unleashed it some. However, I didn't even come close to winding it out. All I can say is: OMG!

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Central Ohio. Took the car for a spin and finally hit the 500 mile mark, so I unleashed it some. However, I didn't even come close to winding it out. All I can say is: OMG!
It was a nice day...so I washed mine. And the Audi and the truck.

It was a nice day...so I washed mine. And the Audi and the truck.
Now that's ironic. I didn't wash any of my cars, but my other vehicles are an Audi and pickup.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners